Post the funniest CFB-related thing you've seen on the net today

That 2015 Ohio State team was sleeping walking that whole season and was not impressive in the least. They lost to a Michigan State team that was playing without their starting quarterback which was their entire offense. They replaced him with absolute trash and OSU couldn’t muster anything resembling an offense.
The weather played a huge role in that game. MSU's strength was their run defense. With the cold and rain, it made passing extremely difficult and OSU kepted trying to throw the ball

The weather played a huge role in that game. MSU's strength was their run defense. With the cold and rain, it made passing extremely difficult and OSU kepted trying to throw the ball
Playcalling was a major issue that year leading up to the MSU game. Passing wasn't why we lost, we had as many attempts as Sparty did. Our problem was trying to constantly run JT Barrett up the gut out of shotgun. I was watching that game with my dad and we were predicting the plays before the snap the entire time. This was the last straw and Urban took over playcalling after this game and we finished with 86 combined points vs michigan and ND to finish the season, but it was too late. What a waste of a season.

Corn Hookers is great.
tenor.gif

Dan Patrick reports on a report from 'Inside USC' (or something like that) that Lincoln Riley has put out feelers to the NFL.

Plans on being a package deal with Caleb Williams. :dhd:

I can hear OD say they’re counting down to #1.
IMG_0623.jpeg

Dan Patrick reports on a report from 'Inside USC' (or something like that) that Lincoln Riley has put out feelers to the NFL.

Plans on being a package deal with Caleb Williams. :dhd:
Ah yes, the Coach Bro path to the NFL. Also the Prime Method

Playcalling was a major issue that year leading up to the MSU game. Passing wasn't why we lost, we had as many attempts as Sparty did. Our problem was trying to constantly run JT Barrett up the gut out of shotgun. I was watching that game with my dad and we were predicting the plays before the snap the entire time. This was the last straw and Urban took over playcalling after this game and we finished with 86 combined points vs michigan and ND to finish the season, but it was too late. What a waste of a season.
Yeah -- you guys stopped giving Zeke Elliott the ball and instead were throwing it.

Gayest celebration I have ever seen

Iowa losing on a punt return for a TD getting called back is the most Iowa thing ever.

LOL at da Hoop not having a game thread for the Condoms vs the UTEerus’.

Back