Post what beer you're drinking right now

Higher plane was my favorite of the thing. Agreed on the good not great analysis of the regular. I'm a fan of the Alaskan brand of IPAs. My favorite overall is Bells Two Hearted.

Bells is a nice pour. Dogfish 90 min, Elysian Space Dust, and Stone Fear Movie Lions are a few more that I can get that are good that meet the imperial/double standard. Sierra Nevada Torpedo is another good value higher gravity IPA.

While I can't get some of the better rated IPAs in my area, I will say that I have enjoyed my homebrew Heady Topper clone over other beers I've had, including the Pliny the Elder clone I've done, and will make it again.

Bells is a nice pour. Dogfish 90 min, Elysian Space Dust, and Stone Fear Movie Lions are a few more that I can get that are good that meet the imperial/double standard. Sierra Nevada Torpedo is another good value higher gravity IPA.

While I can't get some of the better rated IPAs in my area, I will say that I have enjoyed my homebrew Heady Topper clone over other beers I've had, including the Pliny the Elder clone I've done, and will make it again.
I have done the elder clone as well. That was one of the best I've made. I've never had the Stone Fear Movie Lions before.

I have done the elder clone as well. That was one of the best I've made. I've never had the Stone Fear Movie Lions before.

When my local Kroger puts the 16 oz cans in the pick your own 6-pack for $9.99, when they're listed for $11/12.99 for the 12 oz bottles a few feet away, I shake my head and grab a sixer. As an unfiltered double IPA (8.5% abv), it's hard to beat for value.

Going to be in Knoxville soon. Anyone got recommendations for breweries to hit up? Probs looking to visit 2-3 while there

Hit Old Hights for the first time today...

f8wcyxk2qs361.jpg

13356_5a82050396aa43ac9227432a4e8d263c.JPG

Tin Barn Brewing Fruit Snacks... definitely lives up to the name. Also got some Grimm Super Spruce

SuperSpruce_PourShot.jpg

Reactions: Me
That is my wife's favorite.

I had an Arrogant Bastard tonight. Seems like it checks all the boxes I of a beer I would like. Its hoppy and has strong flavor, but it is just ok.

Arrogant Bastard used to be better. Or maybe I just remember it that way. I had one not too long ago and was disappointed.

Had several homebrew clones of Dragon's Milk earlier (imperial bourbon barrel milk stout).

I got a German beer advent calendar for Christmas but it was given to me on the 22nd. 24 20 oz German beers.

Arrogant Bastard used to be better. Or maybe I just remember it that way. I had one not too long ago and was disappointed.
A lot of the "classics" seem that way.

ho hum, just another fantastic Half Acre IPA.

63d7f51e5636142dd3b95c0646f9ee7e_640x640.jpg

Prairie-Mocha-Noir-Imperial-Stout-12OZ-BTL_620x.jpg

Bourbon, coffee and chocolate... winning combination