Post what beer you're drinking right now

Fat Tire was the best beer i ever drank at one point but it went downhill after they mass produced. Their ipa's are pretty good still.
Was it that, or we just thought it was great because it was craft beer before craft beer?

On to Henry McKenna!

9038428c1a176f56fbbb2e3491ca2589_640x640.jpg

Homebrew Dragon's Milk clone now with Old Forested BiB on deck while watching VT cement a losing season versus Clemson.

Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA in about an hour.

Bottling a milk chocolate stout today. Not particularly my cup of tea but buddy picked this one. Cooking a Winter Warmer today as well for the keg.

Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA in about an hour.

An underrated/value priced beer that I've bought many cases. At 9% ABV that is typically around $1.50 per beer, and doesn't taste like crap, it's a regular buy.

An underrated/value priced beer that I've bought many cases. At 9% ABV that is typically around $1.50 per beer, and doesn't taste like crap, it's a regular buy.
2 different kinds....

May be the alcohol consumed already, but what do you mean by "2 different kinds"?
Voodoo Ranger has a few different kinds.

Reactions: Me
Tried the Juicy Haze IPA, that was almost as good as the Imperial IPA.

Voodoo Ranger has a few different kinds.

So is there another Imperial IPA from New Belgium under the Voodoo Ranger label I'm not aware of? I know they produce a couple other IPAs under the Voodoo Ranger "brand" with the base IPA and Hazy being the others, but it isn't labeled as imperial. Both are also nice.

So is there another Imperial IPA from New Belgium under the Voodoo Ranger label I'm not aware of? I know they produce a couple other IPAs under the Voodoo Ranger "brand" with the base IPA and Hazy being the others, but it isn't labeled as imperial. Both are also nice.
I just had a voodoo ranger sampler. It had the regular, higher plane (hazy imperial) , one called xperimental, and juicy haze.

I just had a voodoo ranger sampler. It had the regular, higher plane (hazy imperial) , one called xperimental, and juicy haze.

I live in a rural area and don't get much beer diversity, so the hazy imperial and xperimental are beers I've never seen, but would likely buy. I've bought the regular Voodoo Ranger IPA, Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA, and Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA from New Belgium and while not "amazing", they are good for the price at Kroger.

Sucks being without beer diversity!

I live in a rural area and don't get much beer diversity, so the hazy imperial and xperimental are beers I've never seen, but would likely buy. I've bought the regular Voodoo Ranger IPA, Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA, and Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA from New Belgium and while not "amazing", they are good for the price at Kroger.

Sucks being without beer diversity!
Higher plane was my favorite of the thing. Agreed on the good not great analysis of the regular. I'm a fan of the Alaskan brand of IPAs. My favorite overall is Bells Two Hearted.