Post what beer you're drinking right now

Hoopla Nation is a lighting-fast, free discussion forum in the cloud. Our community is:
  • secure
  • private
  • ad-free
  • super fast
  • super light
  • tracking-free
  • mobile responsive
  • built on bleeding-edge software
  • designed for desktop, tablet or mobile
Register to remove this message and access hidden content and features.

Reaction score
Bookie
$3,012.00

Looks good! I live in a small town and likely will never try it, but could be something I could look to clone if I do some research on its recipe.

A nice stout will go well with chili and the reason I've got a few Dragon's Milk clones sitting in the fridge for the Eagles' game tomorrow. A few Pliny the Elder clones in the fridge as well. My last two Heady Topper clones are in a six pack for a friend to pick up, but I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks since I told him we'd need to get together to give it to him.

The question would be, should I stay a good friend and store it, or drink it? Nothing is expected in return, just wanted to give a few friends a sixer of the 3 clones I made recently.

Reaction score
Bookie
$3,278.00
Looks good! I live in a small town and likely will never try it, but could be something I could look to clone if I do some research on its recipe.

A nice stout will go well with chili and the reason I've got a few Dragon's Milk clones sitting in the fridge for the Eagles' game tomorrow. A few Pliny the Elder clones in the fridge as well. My last two Heady Topper clones are in a six pack for a friend to pick up, but I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks since I told him we'd need to get together to give it to him.

The question would be, should I stay a good friend and store it, or drink it? Nothing is expected in return, just wanted to give a few friends a sixer of the 3 clones I made recently.
Depends on how long. Don't let an IPA sit too long

Reaction score
Bookie
$3,278.00

This brewery just won a gold for their coffee cream ale and bronze for smoked lager.

Reaction score
Bookie
$3,012.00
Them? Just through Ohio. I'd always be open to shipping, if you ever wanted, though. Have shipped to a couple different posters before.

Figured it would be local/regional. That is why I hope to get my hands on Heady Topper to see how it compares to my clone.

I appreciate the thought/offer though. I may take you up on it in the future with some sort of trade that you couldn't get there. I am from the Moonshine Capital of the World, so who knows.

Anyway, y'all have a good night, I'm out.