Post what beer you're drinking right now

Looks good! I live in a small town and likely will never try it, but could be something I could look to clone if I do some research on its recipe.

A nice stout will go well with chili and the reason I've got a few Dragon's Milk clones sitting in the fridge for the Eagles' game tomorrow. A few Pliny the Elder clones in the fridge as well. My last two Heady Topper clones are in a six pack for a friend to pick up, but I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks since I told him we'd need to get together to give it to him.

The question would be, should I stay a good friend and store it, or drink it? Nothing is expected in return, just wanted to give a few friends a sixer of the 3 clones I made recently.

Looks good! I live in a small town and likely will never try it, but could be something I could look to clone if I do some research on its recipe.

A nice stout will go well with chili and the reason I've got a few Dragon's Milk clones sitting in the fridge for the Eagles' game tomorrow. A few Pliny the Elder clones in the fridge as well. My last two Heady Topper clones are in a six pack for a friend to pick up, but I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks since I told him we'd need to get together to give it to him.

The question would be, should I stay a good friend and store it, or drink it? Nothing is expected in return, just wanted to give a few friends a sixer of the 3 clones I made recently.
Depends on how long. Don't let an IPA sit too long

This brewery just won a gold for their coffee cream ale and bronze for smoked lager.

Depends on how long. Don't let an IPA sit too long

Good point. I went through the rest of those and almost half of the Pliny already, but I may give him at least one more chance, as he is a LEO.

Reactions: Me
Happen to ship?
Them? Just through Ohio. I'd always be open to shipping, if you ever wanted, though. Have shipped to a couple different posters before.

Them? Just through Ohio. I'd always be open to shipping, if you ever wanted, though. Have shipped to a couple different posters before.

Figured it would be local/regional. That is why I hope to get my hands on Heady Topper to see how it compares to my clone.

I appreciate the thought/offer though. I may take you up on it in the future with some sort of trade that you couldn't get there. I am from the Moonshine Capital of the World, so who knows.

Anyway, y'all have a good night, I'm out.

Giving Terrapin Recreation Ale a try this weekend. Supposedly a low calorie IPA. Tastes like a session with maybe a half point higher ABV. Not bad to drink several on game days without getting hammered. Got a 12 pack of pint cans for $16.

Still have my clones in the other fridge for later.

August-27-2017-Upper-Pass-First-Drop.jpg

Picked up four of these last Saturday on my bike ride:

Stupid camera... Image was too large so I tried to crop it. That's a Mayflower porter

Attachments

• IMG_20201028_214959~2.jpg
    IMG_20201028_214959~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Happy stout day
PXL_20201106_014402572.jpg

Piss water.
Oh 100% I told the wife i wanted the best tasting of the piss waters, somthing i could chil on. for some reason my fav beer just seems to hit a lil harder but tastes a lot better :D You probably know of it ;)

1604628807978.png

Old man piss water.
LOL it isnt piss water it has a ton of flavor by comparison to any of the Buds or Bushs or Millers or Coors or Coronas and what have ya.

My wife loves their summer/lemon shandy i personally love it when it gets to winter and their porters and stouts make their way down here