Post what beer you're drinking right now

voodoo_ranger_imperial_12_oz_12_pack_bottle_side_angle-1610x1371-d965de3_website.jpg

Finishing off this 12 pack for the game today and will either continue with my home brew clones of Pliny the Elder or switch over to Henry McKenna bib single barrel.

I have some Lagunitas Dave Murray and 2016 Founders Backwoods Bastards aging...

Snapseed+8.jpg
Lagunitas has one of the most underwhelming IPAs I've ever had but seems like a reputable company otherwise.

Looks good! I live in a small town and likely will never try it, but could be something I could look to clone if I do some research on its recipe.

A nice stout will go well with chili and the reason I've got a few Dragon's Milk clones sitting in the fridge for the Eagles' game tomorrow. A few Pliny the Elder clones in the fridge as well. My last two Heady Topper clones are in a six pack for a friend to pick up, but I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks since I told him we'd need to get together to give it to him.

The question would be, should I stay a good friend and store it, or drink it? Nothing is expected in return, just wanted to give a few friends a sixer of the 3 clones I made recently.
Always share. Other than when I did a Pliny the Younger clone.....

He eventually was able to respond for a meet up the other day actually, so he has his sixer variety pack. I'm almost done with my Pliny clones but still have around 26-27 Dragon's Milk clones left. Don't know if I'll brew again before the new year, but we'll see. Out of these three, I'll definitely brew the Heady Topper clone again, as it was great. The others are good, but not as good IMO.

Drinking my ass off later......your birthday only comes around once a year.

May pick up and try something new at Flathead Liquor.

Going to walk up to a brewery to drink a couple on the patio (hopefully there's a table)

Saw Fat Tire and passed it by......may try that next time.

Thought you were from California. I wonder if anything from there ends up in South Dakota.
I am....been here about a year. May be headed somewhere else next summer.