Post what beer you're drinking right now

Can't wait to try it and may grab a Dragon's Milk to do a direct side by side this weekend, which also means I'll have to do the same once my clone is ready.

You said you currently have those in your apartment? Did you buy a case each year and keep some to go through for future reference? I don't think I would just keep a single bottle around a few years later, at least not a beer.
I try to buy one or two of each variant (except the coffee). I'll either have one bottle that year, typically, or try to get it on draft

I try to buy one or two of each variant (except the coffee). I'll either have one bottle that year, typically, or try to get it on draft
I revert to my previous post in that I wish i lived with better selection opportunities. I used to stop by the old Vintage Cellar in Blacksburg while traveling to visit in-laws in WV prior to kids, but I think the wife would frown upon spending a half hour looking at options before coming home with a variety case while she's sitting in the car with the kids. I may have to look at their website about shipping costs to see if it would be worth it. They get in beer and wine from around the world, but are also over 1.5 hours drive from the house.

Reactions: Me
I revert to my previous post in that I wish i lived with better selection opportunities. I used to stop by the old Vintage Cellar in Blacksburg while traveling to visit in-laws in WV prior to kids, but I think the wife would frown upon spending a half hour looking at options before coming home with a variety case while she's sitting in the car with the kids. I may have to look at their website about shipping costs to see if it would be worth it. They get in beer and wine from around the world, but are also over 1.5 hours drive from the house.
We have some dumb alcohol laws in Ohio, but we still get some decent selection around Columbus.

The one brewery here makes a pretty good product. That wasn't the case last year. They were still trying to figure it out.

I've only tried this IPA, but they also have a Wit and a Stout. You filthy COVID19 infested tourist can't drink it. Stay out of the country.

51df9aed0a7df9069ab4442478d0bff8_640x640.jpg

trimtab.jpeg
Trimtab 8.5 Double IPA

Screenshot_20200903-233158.png
Had some other ones, but this was the only new one

be easy.jpeg
Be Easy Citra 2x New England IPA - a new one for me!

Modelo chelada, tamarind or sum shit

I'm drinking Busch Light.

I got a case of it from my sister-in-law's boyfriend.

This water won't go to waste.

went to new local brew pub yesterday.... tried the helles, belguim abbey, american lager, and imperial stout. will definitely be back

@Guy Incognito you been here yet?

went to new local brew pub yesterday.... tried the helles, belguim abbey, american lager, and imperial stout. will definitely be back

I haven't been yet. I've heard good things, been meaning to go.

Photo of Foothills Brewing - Winston-Salem, NC, United States

@Hitman Hart Foothills in Winston-Salem, NC has a crazy good variety of beers. The Hoppyum (center top row) is my go to IPA.
Lubs me sum Foothills, just can't get it up here. I have to rely on my niece-nephew to send me some

I haven't been yet. I've heard good things, been meaning to go.
I had wanted to stop in to one of the Shore breweries over the weekend, but ran out of time. I did manage to snag a Carton 077X at a restaurant; it was good but there are SO many citrusy hop bombs out there right now, it didn't really distinguish itself

I had wanted to stop in to one of the Shore breweries over the weekend, but ran out of time. I did manage to snag a Carton 077X at a restaurant; it was good but there are SO many citrusy hop bombs out there right now, it didn't really distinguish itself
O-dub is nice, one of my standard go-tos in the liquor store. Some of the variants they've brewed off of that are delicious.

I haven't seen too much coming from the two spots in Asbury Park of late (to be fair, haven't visited a restaurant since March, so I'm somewhat limited in my observations, but I haven't seen much of Dark City beer in stores.