Post what beer you're drinking right now

O-dub is nice, one of my standard go-tos in the liquor store. Some of the variants they've brewed off of that are delicious.

I haven't seen too much coming from the two spots in Asbury Park of late (to be fair, haven't visited a restaurant since March, so I'm somewhat limited in my observations, but I haven't seen much of Dark City beer in stores.
i hear kane will deliver to your house direct.....

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

cc.jpg
Earlier this evening.

A couple local VA breweries:

97414.jpgparkway-save-the-galaxy.jpg

Then some Bourbon this evening:

20200912_162245.jpg

Devil's backbone? Bruh that's AB
Started local and sold. Can't fault them for taking the money.

Does it taste good? Yes. Did it have a $4 rebate leading me to pick it up? Yes.

Started local and sold. Can't fault them for taking the money.

Does it taste good? Yes. Did it have a $4 rebate leading me to pick it up? Yes.
I haven't had that one. I did try a variety pack from them that wasn't very good, though.

I guess first impressions combined with being AB turned me off of them.

I haven't had that one. I did try a variety pack from them that wasn't very good, though.

I guess first impressions combined with being AB turned me off of them.

I've had their 8 point IPA and it's just okay and i go elsewhere with other options, with Torpedo being a decent value IPA. First time I noticed the 16 point and it had the rebate, so for less than $1 each, figured I'd give it a try. Not something I'd crave, but wouldn't kick it to the curb if the price was right. At 9.1 ABV, after the first couple it really doesn't matter, does it?

Reactions: Me
Great whiskey.

Some Zombie Dust...

I will definitely pick this up again. While I'm an Evan Williams white label (for value) or Four Roses Single Barrel guy ( for taste), this is a nice pour (for both).

Don't have Zombie Dust near me, but I'd give it a try if I come across It sometime.

More Half Acre Alive In It's Jaws... seriously good

Just as long as there isn't a bunch of sediment... Hate that

Even making my own kit beer I have no haze. And any sediment stays in the bottle as I pour it in a mug.