Post what beer you're drinking right now

Creamy and refreshing. Good mango flavor. Have to compare with Raging Eagle.

IMG_3056.JPG

Polishing off some Two Hearted before going to Dragon's Milk.

Got my second moderna shot yesterday, and with the wife and kids out of town, these are helping with the body aches without worrying about needing to drive.

Reactions: Me
Some Dancing Gnome Stained Glass Ceilings while I clean up my old place.

I do have a kit coming in this week from Midwest Supplies that I plan to brew soon. With a pound of hops (120 IBUs) and 9+% abv, I'm interested in how it comes out.

It's the 115th Dream Hopbursted iPA if any homebrewer wants to check it out.

Finally got my hands on some Einstok last Thursday. Tried the Wee Heavy and the White Ale. Both great. Went back Saturday to buy more and try the other brews they had.... sold out. Unknown when back in stock. :burt:
1615819435055.png

Finally got my hands on some Einstok last Thursday. Tried the Wee Heavy and the White Ale. Both great. Went back Saturday to buy more and try the other brews they had.... sold out. Unknown when back in stock. :burt:
View attachment 23712
The Wee Heavy was my favorite of the three I tried (also tried the Arctic Pale)

The Wee Heavy was my favorite of the three I tried (also tried the Arctic Pale)
That was going to be the next one tried in addition to getting more of the WH. I know the "beer manager" at my shop and he assured me they'll be getting more soon. Hope they will have access to the seasonal brews when available too.

Dahell?? Does that actually give you a weed buzz?

Oh yeah. It's different from toking up though. Toking up you get that instant head-high. With edibles, depending on how many mg's you consume, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour for the full effects to kick in. But the effects last longer than smoking.

Tried some IPA's from Costco, the Kirkland brand. Not bad.

Last night, not this AM.

Oh yeah. It's different from toking up though. Toking up you get that instant head-high. With edibles, depending on how many mg's you consume, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour for the full effects to kick in. But the effects last longer than smoking.
So is that root beer like, soda with thc? Like root beer that we'd all be used to? Or is it actual beer with the name "root beer"?

Pick up a 24 of each, on sale, $1.79/can.
faxe.jpg
harp-lager-500-ml-can.png

way better than 120 IMO and it's a million times cheaper.