Post what non-beer you're drinking

Would anybody try this?
Screenshot_20220421-125805~2.png

Would anybody try this?
View attachment 69018
Hell yeah. I don't shy away from many non-tequila mixed drinks, found quite a few awesome ones by accident.
4oz cold coffee
2oz bourbon
.5oz maple syrup

shake with ice, strain to empty glass. Tastes like a freakin Guiness.

Would anybody try this?
View attachment 69018

Hell yeah. I don't shy away from many non-tequila mixed drinks, found quite a few awesome ones by accident.
4oz cold coffee
2oz bourbon
.5oz maple syrup

blinking trailer park boys GIF

I've been buying bottles of this when I can find them. I dig it.

Doc-Swinson-Alter-Ego-Solera-Method-Straight-Rye-Whiskey_1024x1024.png

What's wrong with you, Ford?
Me and tequila came to an agreement years ago. I avoid it and it avoids flying out of me into a porcelain recepticle at the speed of sound...and that sound is "BGHLLKJSDF()&#)#)*#@#$)*"

4oz cold coffee
2oz bourbon
.5oz maple syrup

I might have to try that....I love Guinness.

4oz cold coffee
2oz bourbon
.5oz maple syrup

You drink that often and you will be diabetic....LOL.

You drink that often and you will be diabetic....LOL.
ha, no doubt. I've had it a few times over the years, not often is there enough coffee left in the pot to bother putting in the fridge for later. And I'm damn sure too lazy to brew a new pot just to make a drink. Not when old fashioned's are much easier.

Me and tequila came to an agreement years ago. I avoid it and it avoids flying out of me into a porcelain recepticle at the speed of sound...and that sound is "BGHLLKJSDF()&#)#)*#@#$)*"
Yeah, I had similar experiences with cheap, shitty tequila when I was young as well, but it's a different game today.

There are some fantastic tequilas out there. This has been my go-to lately, but I wouldn't use it as a mixer. It's the fucking nectar of the Gods:

10886089179166.png

Worth noting that because it's made from the agave plant, tequila is the only liquor that is not considered a depressant. ARIBA, BITCHES!

Yeah, I had similar experiences with cheap, shitty tequila when I was young as well, but it's a different game today.

There are some fantastic tequilas out there. This has been my go-to lately, but I wouldn't use it as a mixer. It's the fucking nectar of the Gods:

10886089179166.png

Worth noting that because it's made from the agave plant, tequila is the only liquor that is not considered a depressant. ARIBA, BITCHES!
Safest to just avoid it. Besides that, I have 40+ bottles of bourbon to get through before I decide to switch gears to a new liquor :suds:

With warm weather on the horizon, few cocktails beat a nice cool transfusion.

1650998635160.png

I have made a similar agreement with tequila. We had a major falling out in my junior year of college (30+ years ago) and haven’t been on speaking terms since.

I have made a similar agreement with tequila. We had a major falling out in my junior year of college (30+ years ago) and haven’t been on speaking terms since.
About the same time for me. I tried to make up with it a few years ago and woke up with the worst hangover, and considering I never even got drunk that was enough for me to see the writing on the wall. Doesn't help that I can't sip it, have to mix it and I'm sure it's all the sugar and shit that gets added that really does me in.

But I can sip good bourbon neat all day, no issue so why mess with a good thing.

Jim Beam Apple (double)
Cinnamon Apple Cider (fill the rest of the glass)

It's called.......

Delicious