Post what non-beer you're drinking

Really trying to keep up with the water this summer and drink less crap. Lately I have been using about a cup of sugar free peach tea and mixing it with water. Nice and refreshing
despicable-me-what-gif.gif

Made some cold brew coffee with Stumptown Hair Bender beans. Came out amazing.

My local Walmart is selling a nonalcoholic whisky. That terrifies me. I mean...what can it be made of?

Has anyone tried the Keeper's Heart whisky? I keep hearing it advertised on the Dan Patrick show during my morning commute. Supposedly an Irish whisky made here in America. ...to me, that doesn't make sense, so I'm asking ya'll.

Supposedly, according to their website, it is a blended whiskey of Irish whiskey sourced from Ireland and American Rye.

On a trip through Shreveport, I picked up some Willet 4yr rye, a bottle of Calumet 15yr, and a Basil Hayden 10yr. I didn't even know Basil Hayden had a 10yr bourbon. B/c of outrageous prices, I Passed on some Blanton's ($200), Weller 12yr ($300), and Weller Antique ($250).

It's weird how many whisky products are essentially unavailable in East Texas, but are all over the place in Louisiana. Things like Buffalo Trace and Willet products (Bourbon, Rye, Noah's Mill, Rowan's Creek, etc.) can't easily be found where I live, but drive over the border and suddenly they are widely available.

Finally got into my Penelope Architect....and wooweee, it's the tits. From start to finish, it's probably the best bourbon I've had.

I've had one drink off their barrel proof and it was just meh.

Buddy of mine just went to Ireland and brought me back a bottle of this
View attachment 106637

Not available here in the States, apparently
Got plastered on this one night in Wales. Bought a bottle to bring home. Can't find it anywhere in NA

1698342643456.jpeg