Pray for Maine - 17 dead dozens injured mass shooter at large

Just another day in America.

Need more people armed. How could no one take his ass out at the 1st place

We are the most armed civilian country in the world, yet we are far from the safest from this shit.

Weird, huh?

How far is this from Bangor? Or Derry?

You know there are lots of thinnies in Maine and the Crimson King has many minions who will cross over to do his bidding.

Is it a white guy with military background and PTSD? I thought @Y.O.M. lived in Philthydelphia
despite the tasteless joke, if a dude has PTSD and it is known, how can that person be allowed to have a gun?

despite the tasteless joke, if a dude has PTSD and it is known, how can that person be allowed to have a gun?
Because there is no law that allows them to be taken? I caught some updates before work this morning. Sounds like the assailant was a firearms instructor and had documented issues with PTSD

I think a lot of people in Maine carry. It isn't difficult to do there. It is a permitless carry state..

I don't get the fixation with "everyone carries there, so someone should have got the guy"? Mass shooting have happened in pretty much every state with varying gun laws including Texas which seems to have the perception of most liberal gun laws.

All this does is add more guns to the equation