GAME Psu vs indiana 330 fs1

oh

And you still can't tell if the nose has broken the plane or not.

Better image quality, but still proves nothing. You have to prove that at no point did any part of the ball break the plane for any still image to matter.

Sorry guys,Ive alteady turned the channel,so I no longer have that play.......

Ill tty it again aftee it the replay comes back on....

But from where I see it,he didnt make it......oh well.

Sorry guys,Ive alteady turned the channel,so I no longer have that play.......

Ill tty it again aftee it the replay comes back on....

But from where I see it,he didnt make it......oh well.

You keep making an argument about the pylon. The argument is whether the ball broke the goal line before it hit OOB, not whether it hit the pylon before it hit OOB.

You keep making an argument about the pylon. The argument is whether the ball broke the goal line before it hit OOB, not whether it hit the pylon before it hit OOB.

20201024_194642.jpg

Ive watched this over and over now,and that ball did not make it over......

Its the best I can do......

Ive watched this over and over now,and that ball did not make it over......

Its the best I can do......

I don't doubt that this is the best you can do. This image does not show that the ball did not cross the goal line before landing out of bounds.

You're gonna have to prove it, and that still image proves nothing

Actually I dont have to prove anything cause it doeant.matter to me at all.....

I just thought using my dvr would help clarify it......

View attachment 8044

Im just having a hard time nelieving ot was over.....

Actually I dont have to prove anything cause it doeant.matter to me at all.....

I just thought using my dvr would help clarify it......

View attachment 8044

Im just having a hard time nelieving ot was over.....
Why? Ball was moving sideways when it hit the pylon, not that hard to believe the tip of the ball broke the plane at some point, and it's certainly a play you can't make a conclusive call that the ball never once broke the plane from a still image.

I don't doubt that this is the best you can do. This image does not show that the ball did not cross the goal line before landing out of bounds.
Yep, I didn't think he was in either but the call on the field was TD IU and there is DEFINITELY NOT enough evidence to overturn the on field call. Game over, IU FTW.

IU should just be thankful that they weren't playing Auburn or Pennix would have been OOB AND called for unsportsmanlike conduct for trying too hard to win.

#CHAOSTEAM pulling out the win is very 2020

Why? Ball was moving sideways when it hit the pylon, not that hard to believe the tip of the ball broke the plane at some point, and it's certainly a play you can't make a conclusive call that the ball never once broke the plane from a still image.

It didnt make it.......

Ive watched it over and over in split second images......not too hard to believe that he didnt male it.

It didnt make it.......

Ive watched it over and over in split second images......not too hard to believe that he didnt male it.
For someone who says “it doesn’t matter to me at all” you have spent a lot of time analyzing this.

It didnt make it.......

There's a chance it didn't, but there's no camera angle to say it conclusively didn't, especially from still shots. And you can believe it all you want, doesn't make it true, and without concrete evidence, you're killing your credibility here

Penn state should never have been in that spot anyway

For someone who says “it doesn’t matter to me at all” you have spent a lot of time analyzing this.

I did........I did......

I never watch college football,but I usually place a bet on it once every Saturday and that game just so happen to be it......

I was just intrigued by the ending.......

And I really dont care who won or lost...

I did........I did......

I never watch college football,but I usually place a bet on it once every Saturday and that game just so happen to be it......

I was just intrigued by the ending.......

And I really dont care who won or lost...
"I never watch college football, but I'm gonna argue about college football with people that live and die for college football"