GAME Psu vs indiana 330 fs1

There's a chance it didn't, but there's no camera angle to say it conclusively didn't, especially from still shots. And you can believe it all you want, doesn't make it true, and without concrete evidence, you're killing your credibility here

Credibility.......?.....ok......lol

I watch the NFL,what does college football have to do with that play when thoae plays happen in the NFL every game......

None
Has plenty to do with it. Why are you spending so much time arguing about a play that happened in a sport that you don't watch or care about? And then to try and use a blurry still image as concrete proof is laughable. Either work on your craft, or stay with the knuckle draggers that inhabit the NFL boards.

I don't think he made it in, but I'm not the ref.

I thought he got in, FWIW. Also, tough to change the call on the field when there isn't indisputable evidence to suggest otherwise.

I don't think he made it in, but I'm not the ref.
I don't think he got in, but I can't say 100% sure he didn't, and there's no camera angle that shows concrete evidence he did or didn't. That call had to stand, you can't change a call like that because "I don't think."

I don't think he got in, but I can't say 100% sure he didn't, and there's no camera angle that shows concrete evidence he did or didn't. That call had to stand, you can't change a call like that because "I don't think."
Of course. I mean, one could argue that the ball was tilted at an angle, and maybe the far tip didn't break the plane, but it was really hard to see from the best angle, so that can't be proven.

Also, I'm glad Penn State lost, so I'm in no way complaining about it. I think after the effort that kid made, he deserves to get that call

they have that cats eye cameras in tennis and soccer but not for football.....president trump didnt bring back big10 football just for these refs to fuck it all up!!!

they have that cats eye cameras in tennis and soccer but not for football.....president trump didnt bring back big10 football just for these refs to fuck it all up!!!
But this is FOOTBALL