Rae Carruth's son graduating HS

Cuz you’re a cold hearted angry person. No?
I'm a very generous and charitable person. I'm an atheist who lives more by the golden rule than 90% of Christians I've ever met.

Your human man. You’ve made these decisions. So you can continue or you can give Him a try.
I was baptized and everything.

Anything else you’d like to know about yourself look in the mirror bro
I'm egregiously self-critical, to a fault, sometimes.

Dammit Smitty @broncosmitty whered you go?

If Rams get in and play Detroit im heading up there man. Hell I smoke some Kools with you
Got a new TV last week. You’re always welcome at my house bro.

It’s Marlboro Black Menthol Hundos these days.

Way cheaper. Especially when you buy two packs.

I'm a very generous and charitable person. I'm an atheist who lives more by the golden rule than 90% of Christians I've ever met.

I was baptized and everything.

I'm egregiously self-critical, to a fault, sometimes.
That’s all good man. I get this is the internet and we all fuck around but it deeply offends you… those who have a relationship with God

I also get alot of people have had bad experiences with churches or people in them.

Got a new TV last week. You’re always welcome at my house bro.

It’s Marlboro Black Menthol Hundos these days.

Way cheaper. Especially when you buy two packs.

Hell yeah

Even if I wear a Rams Goff jersey? That’s like the double jinx lmao

That’s all good man. I get this is the internet and we all fuck around but it deeply offends you… those who have a relationship with God

I also get alot of people have had bad experiences with churches or people in them.

God offends me in the same way pixie dust offends you.

I really never had a bad experience in church, other than exquisite boredom.

God offends me in the same way pixie dust offends you.

I really never had a bad experience in church, other than exquisite boredom.

Pixie dust offends me Ok

Good luck my man

Adams, 24, died from her injuries that night, but Chancellor Lee arrived via emergency C-section. He has cerebral palsy and brain damage after being oxygen-deprived from the shooting and is taken care of by Adams' mother, Saundra Adams.

Rae Caruth does not deserve to ever be out of prison.
Never said he did.

My wife and I are closer than we may have ever been in over 25 years too. Life is very good right now and I am just trying to enjoy it everyday.

"You have to work through the worst days of your life, to earn the best ones. " Peterinthians 2:12

That shit is true.
Good for you.

Never said he did.

You've actively and repeatedly over the years advocated not only for what Rae Caruth has done but also for him to be re-instated and given another shot in the NFL.

You've actively and repeatedly over the years advocated not only for what Rae Caruth has done but also for him to be re-instated and given another shot in the NFL.
I have not.....

LOL.

How do you not know God didn’t try to intervene in that situation many times? People and evil can do a lot of damage. A lot of choices were made.

But you’re here dammit
It's only people. People do good. People do bad. Either God intervenes where he chooses, or does not at all. If he picks and chooses, he's kind of a dick. I don't think the overall concept is a difficult one, whether you agree with it or not.

She went down on me in a theater
fuck i said this hours ago when i was already in my bag ( i finally arrived home from the bar)... i know there was some levels to it, but it wasn't that hard to connect the dots.

fuck i said this hours ago when i was already in my bag ( i finally arrived home from the bar)... i know there was some levels to it, but it wasn't that hard to connect the dots.
Ironic nobody got it...

She went down on me in a theater

Full House Netflix GIF by Mic

i'm just glad it was understood, i knew it wasn't good.