Rae Carruth's son graduating HS

Yeah I’ve seen it with my own bro and sis going thru a lot of hospitals man. Both of them are miracles. Both have lived past their life expectancy. I don’t blame God. They don’t either and they continue to live and do their best. I would be lying if there not times of confusion and anger.

Go into a children’s hospital and it’s a humbling experience. The attitudes of those kids is the most impressive thing I’ve ever experienced.

Blaming god would be nonsensical.

I've been to children's multiple times for my son. The last thing those kids need is god delusion pumped into their heads.

Yeah I’ve seen it with my own bro and sis going thru a lot of hospitals man. Both of them are miracles. Both have lived past their life expectancy. I don’t blame God. They don’t either and they continue to live and do their best. I would be lying if there not times of confusion and anger.

Go into a children’s hospital and it’s a humbling experience. The attitudes of those kids is the most impressive thing I’ve ever experienced.

my brother in law was diagnosed with colon cancer 7 years ago. He is the epitome of having faith and living beyond what doctors expected him too. Right now there is no trace of cancer but they know ti will come back

my brother in law was diagnosed with colon cancer 7 years ago. He is the epitome of having faith and living beyond what doctors expected him too. Right now there is no trace of cancer but they know ti will come back

One day at a time. Science is good. So is God

Blaming god would be nonsensical.

I've been to children's multiple times for my son. The last thing those kids need is god delusion pumped into their heads.

Not sure why prayer is bad. Not going to hurt anyone. I’ve seen it work 100s of times personally.

Not sure why prayer is bad. Not going to hurt anyone. I’ve seen it work 100s of times personally.

Prayer/meditation/talking to yourself isn't "bad."

Delusions and false promises are.

Ping Pong Cat GIF

Prayer/meditation/talking to yourself isn't "bad."

Delusions and false promises are.

Those prayers answered for me and my family were great. “Thank you Jesus”

You can pray all you want. It's a 50/50 result.

I’d pray that you wouldn’t be such a cold hearted negative pessimist know it all but I would have 0% chance

I’d pray that you wouldn’t be such a cold hearted negative pessimist know it all but I would have 0% chance

I'm a kind-hearted realist.

People who pray only do it for themselves.

There you have it folks. Milky is kind hearted

Who da thunk it