Refinishing/Installing Wood Floors ???

Ok
Just did the Oxalic Acid treatment.
Had an old can of Barkeepers Friend, diluted with some water. Not a paste, but a white milky color.

It's amazing. It did exactly what I saw on YouTube.
I'll need a 2nd treatment as this area was terrible, but it's fast and easy.

Love It Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino
Two Thumbs Up Reaction GIF by New England Patriots

Ok
Just did the Oxalic Acid treatment.
Had an old can of Barkeepers Friend, diluted with some water. Not a paste, but a white milky color.

It's amazing. It did exactly what I saw on YouTube.
I'll need a 2nd treatment as this area was terrible, but it's fast and easy.

Love It Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino
Two Thumbs Up Reaction GIF by New England Patriots
PICTURES YOU OLD COOT

We were talking about the gap under the door jams because carpeting is replaced with flooring. Try to keep up dummy....
Still don’t think you would have to caulk that indoors. I’d leave a gap.

Probably, ive never painted so much in my entire life and probably spend damn near as much time researching exactly the paint i want and technique and prep work as i did painting. Like i told the wife with the carpet, next time im hiring someone fuck that noise. Ill paint the rest of the house and then if it needs changing after that well if it isnt just a touchup then probably hire someone lol. A lot of time went into custom painting too for the kiddos

this one was fun lol
im going to spray the outside i have a good sprayer but thought it was going to be too much work to protect all the surfaces we didnt want to paint even though we painted before we actually moved in cuz we closed a month before we needed to be out of the old house. wish i had painted the ceiling when there was no furniture in it
You painted a fake cinder block wall on your kids bedroom wall? Do you want them to get a taste of what mail will feel like in the future? Poor kids.

You painted a fake cinder block wall on your kids bedroom wall? Do you want them to get a taste of what mail will feel like in the future? Poor kids.
It's Minecraft themed lol and it was his choice all the kids picked their own custom paint jobs 😂 not sure I understand the mail reference.

It's Minecraft themed lol and it was his choice all the kids picked their own custom paint jobs 😂 not sure I understand the mail reference.
Jail - typo got me.

Jail - typo got me.
Oh ha no. It is a "stone brick" wall (common building material for minecraft) When we bought the new house we decided to paint everything anyway the builder colors were poopy so we let the kids all pick themes colors and 1 custom feature wall paint, my middle LOVES minecraft if you cant tell from the rest of the picture anyway we looked up ideas on the internet and one had stuff like that. on the wall his TV and Xbox are mounted he has some 4' vinyl decals that are for minecraft too. took more time with the laser getting the lines perfect than it did to paint ;)

Oh ha no. It is a "stone brick" wall (common building material for minecraft) When we bought the new house we decided to paint everything anyway the builder colors were poopy so we let the kids all pick themes colors and 1 custom feature wall paint, my middle LOVES minecraft if you cant tell from the rest of the picture anyway we looked up ideas on the internet and one had stuff like that. on the wall his TV and Xbox are mounted he has some 4' vinyl decals that are for minecraft too. took more time with the laser getting the lines perfect than it did to paint ;)
All I see are cinder brick walls and a bunkbed. Get him an orange jumpsuit and you got a mini-jail prep program going. I suggest only letting him go into the yard for one hour once a week so he gets used to the lack of sunlight.

All I see are cinder brick walls and a bunkbed. Get him an orange jumpsuit and you got a mini-jail prep program going. I suggest only letting him go into the yard for one hour once a week so he gets used to the lack of sunlight.
Thats your perspective, you draw on real life, guessin you're around criminals or drunk tanks often

THere is no bunk bed in there. It is a loft. and what cinder block have you seen that is 1+ feet high by 2 feet wide?

it's okay to be jelly, i am, my kids are SPOILED rotten.

Thats your perspective, you draw on real life, guessin you're around criminals or drunk tanks often

THere is no bunk bed in there. It is a loft. and what cinder block have you seen that is 1+ feet high by 2 feet wide?

it's okay to be jelly, i am, my kids are SPOILED rotten.
I'll admit I recently binge-watched 60 Days In.

You'll see jail shit everywhere after a while.

Never heard of it, is it like OITNB?
It’s an A&E reality series:

The television series follows seven individuals as they volunteer to go undercover, spending 60 days as inmates in the Clark County Jail[7](also known as the Michael L. Becher Adult Correctional Complex[8]), in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Their goal is to obtain evidence of questionable or illegal activities within the jail that might be missed by the correctional officers and surveillance systems.

The existence of the undercover program is kept secret from the inmates, the guards, and most of the jail officials.[9] Prior to entering the jail, the volunteers receive instruction on how to act around other inmates, and they are each given a pseudonym and a cover story, including details of the (fake) criminal charges on which they were arrested. Although it was repeatedly mentioned that Maryum Ali was given an alias to use because of her famous father (boxer Muhammad Ali), it was later revealed that volunteer Robert was also using an alias while imprisoned, and that he would blow his cover if he visited an emergency room and gave his real name.[10]

Because producers realized that it would be difficult for volunteers to remain undercover after the first season aired, a second season was produced before the series premiered.[11] Representatives from A&E told Business Insider that multiple corrections officers were fired due to the program.[9] According to the producers, valid legal releases to appear on television were obtained from inmates,[12] but they were not told the actual reason that the releases were needed.

It’s an A&E reality series:

The television series follows seven individuals as they volunteer to go undercover, spending 60 days as inmates in the Clark County Jail[7](also known as the Michael L. Becher Adult Correctional Complex[8]), in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Their goal is to obtain evidence of questionable or illegal activities within the jail that might be missed by the correctional officers and surveillance systems.

The existence of the undercover program is kept secret from the inmates, the guards, and most of the jail officials.[9] Prior to entering the jail, the volunteers receive instruction on how to act around other inmates, and they are each given a pseudonym and a cover story, including details of the (fake) criminal charges on which they were arrested. Although it was repeatedly mentioned that Maryum Ali was given an alias to use because of her famous father (boxer Muhammad Ali), it was later revealed that volunteer Robert was also using an alias while imprisoned, and that he would blow his cover if he visited an emergency room and gave his real name.[10]

Because producers realized that it would be difficult for volunteers to remain undercover after the first season aired, a second season was produced before the series premiered.[11] Representatives from A&E told Business Insider that multiple corrections officers were fired due to the program.[9] According to the producers, valid legal releases to appear on television were obtained from inmates,[12] but they were not told the actual reason that the releases were needed.
shit if i let my wife know about this ill be stuck watchin it!

how do they secretly record?

shit if i let my wife know about this ill be stuck watchin it!

how do they secretly record?
Combination of using the jails security cameras (that I suspect upgraded and donated) and they tell everyone they are doing a documentary. There are about 5 seasons but questionable if there will be more as the inmates have caught on and it’s more dangerous.