Regional dishes you love, that others would think is gross, or food from your area thats the tits

Don't say pizza. Where I'm at the pizza (and chicken) is subpar.
forgot one! we have sheet pizza or "pizza strips" in RI.

LaSalle-Bakery-pizza-strips.jpg

pizza-strips-ce4cbf89-5e40-4596-9ff3-d2b3c66779d-resize-750.jpeg

youd be surprised

and like i said, in CT (my dads from new haven) its hot buttered lobster on a roll, and thats a lobster roll. my dad cant stand it cold. its how/where he was raised.
I'd eat either, the cold would probably come across more as a lobster salad roll or maybe even sushi like.

No cheese?

Along the Ohio River (WV border), they have pizza that's baked without cheese, then cheese is added immediately after.

Been here in this stupid part of CO. for 10 years now. Still looking for a place that has good pizza. You would think a damn college town would have one decent pizza place, hell no.

Anyone else getting hungry?

No cheese?

Along the Ohio River (WV border), they have pizza that's baked without cheese, then cheese is added immediately after.
no cheese, sauce and bread only.

Anyone else getting hungry?
Just ate thankfully. It is a monday tradition we have eggs and bacon with toast on monday afternoons here in this house. Had mine sunny side up

has anyone had a clam pizza?

I have heard it's very good.

View attachment 8225
yes. in fact, this place makes the best one in the nation. frank pepes in new haven.

it
is
a
legend

yes. in fact, this place makes the best one in the nation. frank pepes in new haven.

it
is
a
legend

I think a girl I dated who went to Harvard told me about that place.

Been here in this stupid part of CO. for 10 years now. Still looking for a place that has good pizza. You would think a damn college town would have one decent pizza place, hell no.
lemme guess, all greek, with cheap cheese, run by middle eastern folks?

I think a girl I dated who went to Harvard told me about that place.
its near yale, not harvard. i drive here for pizza once in a while, just to have it.

We have chowder here (white, if its red its a travesty called tomatoish soup)
brown bread (it's a thing, and i happen to like the raisin one. its comes in a can)
Lobster rolls (only allowed cold, with mayo and celery) otherwise its hot buttered lobster on a roll (but people in CT, thats a lobster roll)
Boiled dinner, which is the shit (corned beef n cabbage, carrots)
Potuguese/New england clam boil/any type of clam/lobster boil
Johnny cakes (once in a while I'll have em if a diner serves them)
Fried clams
Stuffies

Cincinnatti has that god awful throw up for chili

what do you have in your area/region?

Actually that cincinnati chili (skyline) isn't that bad. As long as you don't eat it.