Reusable fast food containers, would ya?

That would be cool.

I've been actively trying to reduce the amount of trash that I generate. I see the images of the plastic islands floating out in the ocean and it makes me sick.

That hemp plastic seems like it could be pretty promising.

Internet jerks off in trash can guy is an environmentalist?

triple h agree GIF by WWE

Doesn't take any times for me, doesn't stop vegans from telling me they are vegan.

Me: "What do you think about the designated hitter rule?"
Vegan: "well as you know I'm a vegan so I think it waters down the sport"
Let me tell you a little thing about gluten.

AND he uses sexual orientation as an insult.

how cute, a true mongoloid.
Don't worry, I'm not judging you.
If I need to build a bird house, I'll hit you up
Your broke ass can't afford it.

Anyways, you two alternate lifestyle leading (better?) fruitcakes are wrong again.

Yes, You Can Recycle Your Pizza Boxes

"It's advice from the dawn of curbside recycling: Don't put your pizza box in the blue bin because the greasy cardboard and cheese scraps make it unrecyclable. For years, conscientious recyclers followed this advice, and tens of billions of pizza boxes were sent to landfills and incinerators. The intentions were good, but it turns out that the advice wasn't. New research reveals that, so long as you remove all the pizza, the cardboard container that held your Veggie Supreme can be readily recycled into something new."

Now I trust you losers will STFU after you apologize, no?

• Helpful!
Reactions: ill

Anyways, you two alternate lifestyle leading (better?) fruitcakes are wrong again.

"It's advice from the dawn of curbside recycling: Don't put your pizza box in the blue bin because the greasy cardboard and cheese scraps make it unrecyclable. For years, conscientious recyclers followed this advice, and tens of billions of pizza boxes were sent to landfills and incinerators. The intentions were good, but it turns out that the advice wasn't. New research reveals that, so long as you remove all the pizza, the cardboard container that held your Veggie Supreme can be readily recycled into something new."

interesting.

thank you, learned something new today.

(I have been putting mine in the recycling anyways)

If this becomes acceptable, then that's good news

interesting.

thank you, learned something new today.

(I have been putting mine in the recycling anyways)
It's one study funded by Domino's, but looks positive. I don't think they'll take your boxes yet, but may in the future.

this is the first time I have ever seen Rex actually do any sort of research. I am kind of proud of him.

It's one study funded by Domino's, but looks positive. I don't think they'll take your boxes yet, but may in the future.
my local recycling center is taking them

1603383663112.png

Reactions: Me
this is the first time I have ever seen Rex actually do any sort of research. I am kind of proud of him.
He probably just got lucky that a paper released this past summer agreed with him

It doesn't matter to me because I throw the half dozen pizza boxes a year that I bring home into the recycling bin which ends up with the rest of the trash at the Waste Management facility in Londonderry, NH

I accept your apology.

It doesn't matter to me because I throw the half dozen pizza boxes a year that I bring home into the recycling bin which ends up with the rest of the trash at the Waste Management facility in Londonderry, NH
sure it does

Reactions: Me
I think that KFC has the best containers to re-use.

My wife cleans those up and takes her Dad some food in them.
Works out great.