Reusable fast food containers, would ya?

Don't eat it enough to do that

Pretty much this.

And the places I've been to recently have used cardboard, not styrofoam so not really an enviro problem per say.

nah, it only took one time
Doesn't take any times for me, doesn't stop vegans from telling me they are vegan.

Me: "What do you think about the designated hitter rule?"
Vegan: "well as you know I'm a vegan so I think it waters down the sport"

It's great if you're going to drink the whole thing in one sitting but I've found that many of them go flat after a day

Exactly. I don't open it if I'm not going to drink it all.

Also a not so subtle way of keeping their brand in your awareness, if the shit is literally laying around in your house.

Sneaky.

Doesn't take any times for me, doesn't stop vegans from telling me they are vegan.

Me: "What do you think about the designated hitter rule?"
Vegan: "well as you know I'm a vegan so I think it waters down the sport"
k

cool

dont ever microwave those more than once and eat out of them. they leech into your food. theyre a single use design.

same with water bottles.
ryan reynolds facepalm GIF

dont ever microwave those more than once and eat out of them. they leech into your food. theyre a single use design.

same with water bottles.
I try not to microwave anything in plastic containers.

Figured he would have told you first, and then every time you saw him since.
Vegans are like atheists, they are so insecure that they have to tell everyone about their neurosis every chance they get.

I can see this pilot program working in Tokyo, but I doubt the American people are going to make it a success. Just put the damn food in a thin cardboard box, they are recyclable, bio-degradable and made from renewable resources. That's good enough for me.

I can see this pilot program working in Tokyo, but I doubt the American people are going to make it a success. Just put the damn food in a thin cardboard box, they are recyclable, bio-degradable and made from renewable resources. That's good enough for me.
... Not recyclable

Vegans are like atheists, they are so insecure that they have to tell everyone about their neurosis every chance they get.
I've known a handful of vegans. The only time I would hear anything about it is when we would try to figure out where to eat or what to order for delivery. You must just hang out with annoying people

Reactions: ill
not really...

most athiests I know don't bring up religion at all

Reactions: Me
Then to double down when the US gov't was about to crack down on plastic waste in the 80's and 90's the plastic companies created a sham "recyclable" marketing campaign which to this day does not recycle hardly any plastics. All those different recycling classifications are BS.
We have single stream recycling containers and a separate truck that collects them. Those trucks go to the same drop off facility in Londonderry as the garbage truck do and it's all going into the same pile. There is no money in recycling, but the city contract with Waste Management still has many years left so the useless program goes on.

I've known a handful of vegans. The only time I would hear anything about it is when we would try to figure out where to eat or what to order for delivery. You must just hang out with annoying people
these people just like the stereotypes...they don't actually have a clue

Reactions: Me