Reusable fast food containers, would ya?

Oh, yeah... Rarely get them. I have a couple full size ones that I might fill if I'm bringing it to a party or something. I have a few half size (howlers) that I'll fill more readily. 32 oz is easy to drink in a day or two.
Yeah, 2 pints is more my speed

Reactions: Me

"I'm from West Africa... I can use reusable fast food containers anytime I want!" - Doug, King of West African Jabroni Tribe

"We regret to announce the following people have been added to the no-fly list..."

yup

it wasnt just coke, but the entire bottling industry. any consumable in a bottle went from reusable (with wash plants at most factories) to disposable, single use, and they created the litter bug campaign..to shift the onus away from them.

as you said, genius, and it was. and a dick move.
Then to double down when the US gov't was about to crack down on plastic waste in the 80's and 90's the plastic companies created a sham "recyclable" marketing campaign which to this day does not recycle hardly any plastics. All those different recycling classifications are BS.

Then to double down when the US gov't was about to crack down on plastic waste in the 80's and 90's the plastic companies created a sham "recyclable" marketing campaign which to this day does not recycle hardly any plastics. All those different recycling classifications are BS.
we just ship it all to china and japan and say "good luck, heres our boat of garbage"

and they now refuse to take it in.

plastics had a purpose. once. we can be doing this all out of hemp cellulose fibers, and those bottles literally dissolve in a few years.

not likely...but the Indian restaurant near me uses really good to go/takeout containers that I hold onto.

1603378127461.png

Some breweries use the same concept for growlers
Sometimes I use the word growler as a synonym for vagina.

For example; what was I supposed to do? There she was, bent over, pointing her growler at me!

Sometimes I use the word growler as a synonym for vagina.

For example; what was I supposed to do? There she was, bent over, pointing her growler at me!
growler means to take a shit, also.

"I'm from West Africa... I can use reusable fast food containers anytime I want!" - Doug, King of West African Jabroni Tribe

Fucking people with face tattoos.

As a society, when will we come to the conclusion that they need to be recycled.

Fucking people with face tattoos.

As a society, when will we come to the conclusion that they need to be recycled.
I have a really good friend with a face tat.

he's a really nice guy...and a vegan

eh

he is tattoo'd from head to toe and works in a machine shop. I think he isn't too worried about it.
I'm sorry, ill. You seem to have mistaken me for someone who is worried about what your fucking idiot friend worries about.

I'm sorry, ill. You seem to have mistaken me for someone who is worried about what your fucking idiot friend worries about.
eh

you seem to care about what other people choose to do with their bodies so figured I would let you know that you shouldn't.

we just ship it all to china and japan and say "good luck, heres our boat of garbage"

and they now refuse to take it in.

plastics had a purpose. once. we can be doing this all out of hemp cellulose fibers, and those bottles literally dissolve in a few years.
That would be cool.

I've been actively trying to reduce the amount of trash that I generate. I see the images of the plastic islands floating out in the ocean and it makes me sick.

That hemp plastic seems like it could be pretty promising.

eh

you seem to care about what other people choose to do with their bodies so figured I would let you know that you shouldn't.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

But seriously, when you see your buddy next, tell him I'm sorry his parents didn't love him enough.

I remember a couple years ago, I was looking out the window when the garbage men came by and I watched as they picked up the trash container and dumped it into their giant beast trash truck. Then they lifted the recyclables bin and dumped it into their giant beast trash truck.

Mudderfuckers! I've been separating all this goddamn trash from the paper/aluminum/glass, etc. and you just dumped both of the bins into the same big ass pile?? So I don't really "recycle" anymore. I basically put all the glass & cans (w/redemption value) in a separate bag so that if someone digging in the trash wants to turn them in for cash, they're in one spot and they don't need to make a big ass mess, digging through everything for five cents.

I have a really good friend with a face tat.

he's a really nice guy...and a vegan
How did you first find out he was a vegan?

How did you first find out he was a vegan?
someone told me?

maybe him...

you know, the normal way you find out something about someone.