Movie Road House (2024)

LOL. Swayze is full-on chest oil. Characters say things like "your ass is mine, boy", "You know, I heard you had balls big enough to come in a dump truck, but you don't look like much to me" and "I used to fuck guys like you in prison".

It's among the gayest of movies. Oh, and if you enjoyed Top Gun, you might also be gay.
It was on some network recently after I’d watched something else.

Made it further into Roadhouse that day than I ever have. And it’s so gay, even for an 80’s movie.

Even the housing is gay. Dalton has a studio apartment, in an old barn, with giant windows overlooking a lake. Hallmark Channel has to employ a number of folks who put this thing together.

Made it further into Roadhouse that day than I ever have. And it’s so gay, even for an 80’s movie.

Even the housing is gay. Dalton has a studio apartment, in an old barn, with giant windows overlooking a lake. Hallmark Channel has to employ a number of folks who put this thing together.
When Swayze was laying pipe to Kelly Lynch was it still gay?

Roadhouse is the dumbest fucking movie on earth, and now they want to remake that shit.

When Swayze was laying pipe to Kelly Lynch was it still gay?
I got past some drug dealer guy banging a chick in a closet at the bar.

But I didn’t make it long enough to see Dalton do hot yoga with anybody.

Seen it 5-6 times and never thought about dick. Unlike you. So who is gay lol
Probably the guy who doesn't even know he's watching a homoerotic lovefest that doubles as a schlocky 80s action flick.

6MgB.gif

LOL. Was the network, LOGO? You can tell me.

Trailer for this remake, which will be released on Thursday, March 21, 2024:

I'm gonna guess the bearded guy on the right fucked dudes in prison.

Did you also really enjoy Over the Top, Spartacus, Thelma and Louise and 300? Oh, and if you like He-Man as a child... good bet you're mega-gay also. :LOL:

What kind of fucking asshole didn't like He-man?

Probably the guy who doesn't even know he's watching a homoerotic lovefest that doubles as a schlocky 80s action flick.

6MgB.gif
Top Gun?

What kind of fucking asshole didn't like He-man?
The kind who made his poor mother cry, apparently. Do you still like the He-Man?

Conor McGregor is a bad guy in that?

Could be worth it to see the choreographed fight scenes between them.

Anyway, I liked Red Dawn better.