Movie Road House (2024)

The kind who made his poor mother cry, apparently. Do you still like the He-Man?

does sleeping in he-man sheets count?

I thought it was meh.

That applies to both movies.
I'll need more.

@HammerDown
Get Him Out GIF

Girlfriend and I decided to give it a shot, made it about 40 minutes before we gave up. Conner hadn't even shown up yet, but it was just too annoying and stupid. Amazon should do the right thing, take it out back and shoot it. And rename while you're at it, don't trash the original.

Girlfriend and I decided to give it a shot, made it about 40 minutes before we gave up. Conner hadn't even shown up yet, but it was just too annoying and stupid. Amazon should do the right thing, take it out back and shoot it. And rename while you're at it, don't trash the original.
At least with the old movie, Patrick Swayze was able to do his own martial arts fight scenes. I was wondering about this film and the early fight scene with the bikers they had use camera tricks and a double for the kicking and other difficult scenes. It looked fake.

Watched it the other night. It was not good.

Watched it the other night. It was not good.
Did you finish it? I finished it although fell asleep during part of it. The writing and story was as bad as the acting. The only Amazon movie I watched which was worse was the Coming to America movie that I couldn't watch more than halfway through.

Did you finish it? I finished it although fell asleep during part of it. The writing and story was as bad as the acting. The only Amazon movie I watched which was worse was the Coming to America movie that I couldn't watch more than halfway through.

I watched the whole thing and stayed awake the whole time surprisingly. The writing was so fucking awful that I almost turned it off after the shaving on the boat scene. Whoever thought that was either clever or funny needs to be punched in the face.

I watched the whole thing and stayed awake the whole time surprisingly. The writing was so fucking awful that I almost turned it off after the shaving on the boat scene. Whoever thought that was either clever or funny needs to be punched in the face.
That being said, Billy Magnussen is great in these kinds of roles.

That shaving scene was just pissing me off.

i'm sure i'll watch this eventually, it wasn't needed at all. that said, for as much as people are saying it sucks, i watched madame web the other day and as much as people said it was the worst super hero movie ever made, i didn't think it was bad, that said i think people take their super hero movies too seriously, but that said, it was as decent an origin story movie as any other, imho.

i'm sure i'll watch this eventually, it wasn't needed at all. that said, for as much as people are saying it sucks, i watched madame web the other day and as much as people said it was the worst super hero movie ever made, i didn't think it was bad, that said i think people take their super hero movies too seriously, but that said, it was as decent an origin story movie as any other, imho.
that said, I'm still waiting until Madame Web is on Netflix to watch it