"Rolling Coal" that is a new term to me

Never heard the term.

Burnouts, smoke shows, burn rubber, never rolling coal.

Been around a while. I am ok with people rolling coal on bikers clogging up lanes. "We have equal right to the roads" until it comes time to stop at a light or a stop sign. Fuck em all.

Happens here all the time. Rolling Coal is the sport of people with small peepees.
They turn circles at dirt road intersections here. Leaves big ruts, real annoying.

Been around a while. I am ok with people rolling coal on bikers clogging up lanes. "We have equal right to the roads" until it comes time to stop at a light or a stop sign. Fuck em all.
I dislike both groups somewhat equally.

dodge GIF
truck diesel GIF
dodge GIF

Throw pennies at all diesel trucks, cause fuck em all

I was thinking it was smoke from tires.

This shit is even dumber.
doing a burnout to smoke out bikers would take way too long. You can pull up and just stomp on it and roll coal.

Been around here since I was in high school (at least). Anyone doing this over the age of 18 is a dumbass (teenagers are dumbasses too, but they're young dumbasses)

Been around here since I was in high school (at least). Anyone doing this over the age of 18 is a dumbass (teenagers are dumbasses too, but they're young dumbasses)
Won't disagree with ya. I'll just add that anyone out pretending they are in the Tour de France because they have a stupid looking helmet and are backing up a 2 lane road because they think they are "training" is an asshole.

Won't disagree with ya. I'll just add that anyone out pretending they are in the Tour de France because they have a stupid looking helmet and are backing up a 2 lane road because they think they are "training" is an asshole.

i almost ran over some of them fuckers sat morning. running a few mintues late to my kids soccer game and they want to take their sweet time down the road.

i almost ran over some of them fuckers sat morning. running a few mintues late to my kids soccer game and they want to take their sweet time down the road.
There is a road here that they LOVE to clog up. It's a two lane with no shoulder dam road over the lake. No way around them, double yellow the entire length so you can't pass. It's probably 3/4 to a mile long, and if you get behind a biker that trip takes 10 minutes. And EVERY weekend they get out on that road. I guess the thousands of other miles of roads around aren't enough.

Oh, I totally agree.

And they are probably more assholes than the truck drivers who want to pour ridiculous amounts of smoke from their trucks.

But….it might be close for me.
It’s just that I see asshole Greg LeMond wanna be’s much more often.

Motherfucking PREACH!

Motherfucking PREACH!

so....i signed up my 2 kids for a kid tri the weekend before last.

I couldn't believe when how got there how many bikers were part of "teams" for this shit. parents send their kids to training 4x a week for these triathlons..

my kids finished 2nd and 3rd for their age group..