"Rolling Coal" that is a new term to me

Don't know him, didn't know him when we started discussing him in the OP. Any other hard hitting or witty-in-your-own-mind questions for me?
no, just keep doing your thing and harassing cyclists.

Just sold a 2018 Ram cummins 6.7 a few months ago

Traded a 2015 Chevy duramax for it when I got it.

Never saw black smoke out of either even when I had to get on them.

Just sold a 2018 Ram cummins 6.7 a few months ago

Traded a 2015 Chevy duramax for it when I got it.

Never saw black smoke out of either even when I had to get on them.
you gotta do some modifying

Wondering where @ill is with the backing up of the claims I harass cyclists.

Wondering where @ill is with the backing up of the claims I harass cyclists.
oh my bad

I forgot about you.

I'll get back to you soon.

Hold tight.

you do you, boo
Nope, nothing there about me harassing cyclists. You are just making shit up. Must be fantasizing about me as you are waking up early thinking about me. Keep me out of your homo sex thoughts.

Nope, nothing there about me harassing cyclists. You are just making shit up. Must be fantasizing about me as you are waking up early thinking about me. Keep me out of your homo sex thoughts.
I just love triggering you so much.

see you at the other place, buddy.

I just love triggering you so much.

see you at the other place, buddy.
You have an odd definition of "triggering" me. Apparently what you mean is you love having me in your head so much you consistently make a fool of yourself.

I don't care where you see me, you aren't even on my radar on either place. You continue to seek me out and dwell on all things me, it's funny having a special needs stalker.

You have an odd definition of "triggering" me. Apparently what you mean is you love having me in your head so much you consistently make a fool of yourself.

I don't care where you see me, you aren't even on my radar on either place. You continue to seek me out and dwell on all things me, it's funny having a special needs stalker.
triggered

but please, dwell on it longer.

triggered

but please, dwell on it longer.
Didn't dwell on it before, you tagged me or I'd have never seen your massive fail.

yesterday.

you keep coming back.
I'm still just making fun of you. You are the one that keeps coming back to try to turn a fail into some sort of imagined win.

:pop2:

Been there, done that.