"Rolling Coal" that is a new term to me

so....i signed up my 2 kids for a kid tri the weekend before last.

I couldn't believe when how got there how many bikers were part of "teams" for this shit. parents send their kids to training 4x a week for these triathlons..

my kids finished 2nd and 3rd for their age group..
This is my first year in forever I have no kids in soccer.

Oldest off in college.

Boy is now wrestling.

Youngest girl gives no fuck about sports anymore.

Well, glad this was not the super racist term i thought this was gonna be about. Carry on :yo:

doing a burnout to smoke out bikers would take way too long. You can pull up and just stomp on it and roll coal.
And would be far too dangerous.

Isn’t that the same guy?
eh
it was 4:45 in the morning...I had forgotten that the thread was actually about something other than what "rolling coal" is.

eh
it was 4:45 in the morning...I had forgotten that the thread was actually about something other than what "rolling coal" is.
Yet your first thought when reading it was about me. #rentfree

Yet your first thought when reading it was about me. #rentfree
I just remembered you hating bikers

I might not have even read the OP when I first checked out this thread.

I just remembered you hating bikers

I might not have even read the OP when I first checked out this thread.
Of course you didn't read the OP. You just sought out my posts. Your name is very apt, you have a mental illness and need to seek help.

Of course you didn't read the OP. You just sought out my posts. Your name is very apt, you have a mental illness and need to seek help.
not really

I saw the thread posted when it was posted, read along about how felt about doing donuts and rolling coal, etc

saw your ridiculous dislike for cyclists (not bikers) and kind of rolled my eyes and didn't tie it to the OP because I didn't read the OP

saw that the kid that hit the cyclists was going to walk free and remembered that you hated cyclists

not really

I saw the thread posted when it was posted, read along about how felt about doing donuts and rolling coal, etc

saw your ridiculous dislike for cyclists (not bikers) and kind of rolled my eyes and didn't tie it to the OP because I didn't read the OP

saw that the kid that hit the cyclists was going to walk free and remembered that you hated cyclists
Lots of remembering about me. Like I said, always on your mind. #rentfree

Gotta laugh when someone tries a "I've got him now" post and ends up owning himself. :pound:

Not quite as good as what Wallace pulled, but this will give me a good chuckle for today.

Gotta laugh when someone tries a "I've got him now" post and ends up owning himself. :pound:

Not quite as good as what Wallace pulled, but this will give me a good chuckle for today.
just wondering if he's your buddy