Scenario Village Game

Goddamn, I don’t wanna even wanna think about the scenario where Michigan loses to Iowa.

OK now here me out. I know that Michigan is supposed to beat the Hawkeyes by 20 kajllion points in the B1G champs game. If there is a chance this game is even close, you all think Petitti might be swaying the refs in a certain direction to help Michigan lose? You know, so Petitti doesn't have to hand the trophy to Harbaugh. Asking for a lot of friends and my wife's relatives that live near Ann Arbor.

OK now here me out. I know that Michigan is supposed to beat the Hawkeyes by 20 kajllion points in the B1G champs game. If there is a chance this game is even close, you all think Petitti might be swaying the refs in a certain direction to help Michigan lose? You know, so Petitti doesn't have to hand the trophy to Harbaugh. Asking for a lot of friends and my wife's relatives that live near Ann Arbor.

No way the B1G would sabotage itself out of that playoff money.

Okay. I wasn't being a smartass. I really did think that for a brief moment. Maybe it was a dream. I dream some crazy shit sometimes. Thanks for setting me straight.

I wouldn't want to get caught doing that.

I’m thinking the Hateful 8 are in a big pickle. They don’t want to see Texas ( or OU for that matter) win the conference on their way out. But Texas is the only CFP shot.

UGA LOU WASH TEXAS MICH win.

There are people actually arguing tOSU should get the last CFP spot over Texas.

UGA LOU WASH TEXAS MICH win.

There are people actually arguing tOSU should get the last CFP spot over Texas.

I won't be one of them, this team definitely does not deserve to back into the playoff.

That would never actually happen though. Texas is 100% getting in with that scenario.

Thought I would leave this in scenario village

1701201155239.png