Scottie Pippen

Yep, and is also the bitch that refused to go in because Kukoc was getting the ball instead of him during the same series

So salty. Yeah that backfired on him and was funny

Game winner Kukoc annnnnd Scottie got them to the ECF

Member that chappel elisode of the player haterz ball?

Lolol

So salty. Yeah that backfired on him and was funny

Game winner Kukoc
I was a big Pippen fan during his Bulls days. I still have two of his rookie cards. But he was a bitch. Do yourself a favor and go back and read an SI article on him 1998 when he flips his lid because the dealership gave him a loaner Mercedes that didn't fit his standards. A far cry from someone who grew up in a tarpaper shack.

But @HammerDown is wrong he was a great defensive player.

I was a big Pippen fan during his Bulls days. I still have two of his rookie cards. But he was a bitch. Do yourself a favor and go back and read an SI article on him 1998 when he flips his lid because the dealership gave him a loaner Mercedes that didn't fit his standards. A far cry from someone who grew up in a tarpaper shack.

But @HammerDown is wrong he was a great defensive player.

6 rings my man. And still almost made it to the NBA finals without Jordan. I could care less of a loaner Benz and a dealership

@HammerDown needs to check himself in to the same mental hot spot that Scottie does

6 rings my man. And still almost made it to the NBA finals without Jordan. I could care less of a loaner Benz and a dealership

@HammerDown needs to check himself in to the same mental hot spot that Scottie does
Great but he didn't do it himself

Great but he didn't do it himself
Zodiac Think GIF by Hope is Sincere

Yeah, and how many rings would Jordan have without Scottie?!

Answer: 6

I keep forgetting. What’s the name of the trophy they give out for almost making it to the finals?

I keep forgetting. What’s the name of the trophy they give out for almost making it to the finals?

Where you live in McKinney? We can talk about it bruh. I can explain better

Yeah, and how many rings would Jordan have without Scottie?!

Answer: 6

Well you are dumb along with being a big hater

Scotties peers voted him top 50 all time.

So there’s that N stuff

The part where they understand sports. Not sure you can hack it here.

Not sure your point. He led the Bulls to the ECF game 7 without jordan. So it’s not like he didn’t do Jack. But I never said hes currently sane or was the man either.

Sorry I can’t understand your drivel with hammers cock N your mouf. But I’ll come explain it to you if you got the nuts which you don’t

Not sure your point. He led the Bulls to the ECF game 7 without jordan. So it’s not like he didn’t do Jack. But I never said hes currently sane or was the man either.

Sorry I can’t understand your drivel with hammers cock N your mouf. But I’ll come explain it to you if you got the nuts which you don’t
Sure. Meet me at 8600 W University in 20 minutes.

Back