Scottie Pippen

Scottie or Heathcliff Slocum?
star wars shut up GIF by Hyper RPG

Lakers won game 1. Magic blew out his hamstring. Lakers never won again. Scottie who? pfft

More comedy bro. You need to check yourself in

Magic game 5? Lolol blew out his hammy
4 for 12 from the field 6 for 6 at the line
16 points 20 assists and 11 boards. Almost as good as Scottie’s game 5! Bwahahah

You got anymore drama and bullshit you want to spew? I’ll be here to help you with all the emotions

Last edited:
But but but he blew his hammy — false

Scottie game 5 ended Showtime — true

Get a grip son.

Member the dream team? 1992 lol

What a rookie b-ball fan

lol @ Scottie recently going on that podcast with 'Sheed and saying he chose Portland over LA because the Lakers had hurt him so many times. The Lakers were a massive mindfuck for Scottie and he knew mentally he'd never recover from that.

The real reason? He knew that he'd never be able to bully Shaq and Kobe and the strong leadership on that team nor would he get playing time behind Rick Fox and Ron Harper.

Lmao but but Kobe and Shaq

This is gold. Yes Scottie didn’t end 2 Laker dynastys just 1

Lmao but but Kobe and Shaq

This is gold. Yes Scottie didn’t end 2 Laker dynastys just 1
Scottie Pippen says he was better than Michael Jordan but not even he makes this claim. Come on, bro. You're a better troll than this. Try harder? :thumb:

Scottie Pippen says he was better than Michael Jordan but not even he makes this claim. Come on, bro. You're a better troll than this. Try harder? :thumb:

It’s not a claim you poor thing. Scotties game 5 was better than Jordan’s. And it ended the Showtime Lakers

Lol you ok bro? These are just difficult facts for you

Just hilarious

Hammer you need me to slow it down for you? More simple breakdown?

I love the part where Magic blew out his hammy but goes for 16/20/11 in game 5

Goodfellas GIF

H2H

Magic vs Pippen all time. Only thing Magic did better was assists. Lol. What a thread

Stats in Games Between Them​

Averages
PlayerPointsReboundsAssistsStealsBlocks
Magic Johnson18.36.811.11.30.0
Scottie Pippen18.67.45.41.40.9