Scottie Pippen

Alright fine, I admit it. Pippen was actually pretty awesome. @SJ76 I apologize to you.
Oprah Winfrey Wow GIF

is the chicago bulls best team even top 5 of all time?

H2H

Magic vs Pippen all time. Only thing Magic did better was assists. Lol. What a thread

Stats in Games Between Them​

Averages
PlayerPointsReboundsAssistsStealsBlocks
Magic Johnson18.36.811.11.30.0
Scottie Pippen18.67.45.41.40.9

you're not seriously entertaining Scottie as being as good as Magic right?

you're not seriously entertaining Scottie as being as good as Magic right?

Magic is #2 all time on my list. Scottie is not number 1 nor is he in my top 10. That said he’s not garbage either obviously as some suggest. His H2H matchups with Magic are interesting tho

I hear she is sleeping with MJ's son, maybe getting married??
I knew something had to have happened to cause Scottie’s recent delusions of grandeur. Seriously, this guy not only daring to put himself in the conversation with Jordan but actually saying he was greater. Can’t even make it up. Hell, @SJ76 has Scottie ahead of Magic. :L

Scottie Pippen >>>>>>>>>>> 99.999999999999999% of today's fall down and fake an injury to draw a foul patty cake playing bitches, starting with LeFlop James.

I knew something had to have happened to cause Scottie’s recent delusions of grandeur. Seriously, this guy not only daring to put himself in the conversation with Jordan but actually saying he was greater. Can’t even make it up. Hell, @SJ76 has Scottie ahead of Magic. :facepalm:
Well, SJ76 is wrong :beer2: