See the Sun Thursday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Nice to get some sunshine for a change.

Ham's feeling better. No more puking since the urgent care on Tuesday night, tests for strep, COVID, and flu all came back negative.

Hoping she keeps food down and can keep up at rehearsal for the show tonight.

Screenshot_20240201-084619~2.png
Happened to me last night....

morning all

Curfling team was 2-0 including a back forth OT win vs reigning league champs.

we're in the driver seat for another 'ship

Be curious to see if Buck's best friend comes to wrestling practice tonight. He decided to do basketball but I don't think he's getting much playing time. Our wrestling club has done quite well the past 3 weeks. I saw his grandparents & parents liking posts about our club & Buck called my wife saying his buddy was going to practice today but didn't know if we was watching or participating. Already had the younger neighbor kid & cousin N1's youngest tell me they were going to try it again next year. N1 is trying to get one of his girls, any of my 3, and S2's oldest to wrestle as a makeshift girls team as well.

Sun came out around 6:30 here and vanished around 10 so that sucks

As bad of a day as you might be having, an engineer for our company did something that pulled down our software frontend for every client we support. Your day probably won't be worse than that.

Damn, these Extra Toasty Cheez-It's taste nasty!

As bad of a day as you might be having, an engineer for our company did something that pulled down our software frontend for every client we support. Your day probably won't be worse than that.

plane landing GIF by NowThis

Be curious to see if Buck's best friend comes to wrestling practice tonight. He decided to do basketball but I don't think he's getting much playing time. Our wrestling club has done quite well the past 3 weeks. I saw his grandparents & parents liking posts about our club & Buck called my wife saying his buddy was going to practice today but didn't know if we was watching or participating. Already had the younger neighbor kid & cousin N1's youngest tell me they were going to try it again next year. N1 is trying to get one of his girls, any of my 3, and S2's oldest to wrestle as a makeshift girls team as well.
fuck that, bandwagoners are not welcome.

not for those of us that need to limit exposure to ultraviolet light.

Yesterday my five year old son got caught lying (he punched the 3 year old). So I asked him if he thought he was smarter than me?

So he challenged me to Humpback Whale trivia on the spot and beat me 4-1.

🤦‍♂️ :headscratch:

Turkeys are starting to reclaim campus

shooting homer simpson GIF

Still sunny here

Didn't even jacket last night at curling, just a heavy sweatshirt

it's strangest winter I can remember

Only light dusting of snow few times, barely had to shovel, yet to use my snowblower

ice rinks were up for about 2 weeks, now they're a sloppy mess

fuck that, bandwagoners are not welcome.
I'm sure it will be an issue if he tries to join at this stage. He was one of our better middle to older kids the last year. As for the other 2 they wrestled last year & struggled. Now both their older brothers are doing well and they think it can be them next year. They'll have to work this off-season if they want that to be achievable.