See the Sun Thursday

Bulliet has as much rye in it as a bourbon is allowed to have and still be called a bourbon. I like rye, so that works for me. Makers was my go to for years, but it started tasting a little too sweet to me so I look to change.

I landed on Buffalo Trace, which I really like, but it's hard to come by around here. Distribution is weird, so you might see it all the time around you. I like that better than any of those three.
yeah, Buffalo trace isn't too common here, I've only seen it a few times

yeah, Buffalo trace isn't too common here, I've only seen it a few times
Pisses me off.

They usually have it in Michigan, so when I'm up there, I'll buy a case.

I told someone that and they were like, "man! what's to stop you from bringing it down into Ohio and selling it?"

Well, because I bring it down into Ohio and drink it.

Pisses me off.

They usually have it in Michigan, so when I'm up there, I'll buy a case.

I told someone that and they were like, "man! what's to stop you from bringing it down into Ohio and selling it?"

Well, because I bring it down into Ohio and drink it.
I only recently started drinking bourbon/whisky

I'm not too picky, Knob Creek seems to be about my baseline. But it also depends on what I'm drinking, I like old fashions so for those something decent. Whisky/Ginger i'm not too picky, but those I don't have too much, usually if I'm tailgating or something or needing something not so spirit forward

Yeah that probably would have a been smart if our apartment complex sent out an email stating the lines of, "Yeah, our maintanence guy will be driving around our complex to make sure everyone is safe and no one needs any help or people stealing anything."

Instead of us just seeing a random old car with his hazard lights on driving in circles around our complex

Yesterday my five year old son got caught lying (he punched the 3 year old). So I asked him if he thought he was smarter than me?

So he challenged me to Humpback Whale trivia on the spot and beat me 4-1.

🤦‍♂️ :headscratch:

socialdistancedhisass.jpg

:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Bulliet has as much rye in it as a bourbon is allowed to have and still be called a bourbon. I like rye, so that works for me. Makers was my go to for years, but it started tasting a little too sweet to me so I look to change.

I landed on Buffalo Trace, which I really like, but it's hard to come by around here. Distribution is weird, so you might see it all the time around you. I like that better than any of those three.
when I go to NJ, there's a liquor store down the street from my mom that sells Buffalo Trace for a great price, so I always stock up. I can't find it locally.