Shannon Sharpe Criticizes Brett Favre

Shannon Sharpe can kiss me where the sun doesn't shine... :biggrin:

Shannon doesn't deserve to be in the NFL HOF. Just my opinion.

Shannon Sharpe can kiss me where the sun doesn't shine... :biggrin:
Sounds kinda gay.
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

friendly reminder that Shannon Sharpe is a Louis Farrakhan supporter and shouldn't have a platform at all, much less one on Fox Sports One.

Great football player, absolutely lousy human.

friendly reminder that Shannon Sharpe is a Louis Farrakhan supporter and shouldn't have a platform at all, much less one on Fox Sports One.

Great football player, absolutely lousy human.
wait, really? i never heard of this...is this why he always wears a bow tie?

Sharpe, 52, added: “It isn’t about politics. It’s about right and wrong. And this is what I’m starting to see. He didn’t criticize J.J. Watt when he raised that money for Hurricane Harvey. He didn’t say a damn thing. But see, what we’re starting to see, America, is that if it doesn’t impact white America, white America don’t give a damn about it. … ‘Politics, politics, politics,’ man, stop. Brett Favre, you know you’re full of it. If I’d see him, I’d tell him he’s full of it.”

The big difference, Shannon, is that J.J. wasn't out raising money for the community on company time; he did it on personal time. If players were holding "injustice" rallies on personal time instead of on the field, NFL ratings wouldn't be tanking like they are.

wait, really? i never heard of this...is this why he always wears a bow tie?
he defended Farrakhan on his own show last summer after the DeSean Jackson fiasco. The pushback was minimum because nobody cares about antisemitism.

Shannon doesn't deserve to be in the NFL HOF. Just my opinion.
This has nothing to do with Shannon as a player, lets get that straight. But he is wrong here and Favre is right to have an opinion and tbh it's a fair one. We don't need politics involved in sports, if you want to talk politics or protest, do it on your own free time. 99% of the people watch the sport for the game, competition, etc. not for the sideshow shit like Kap who have personal agenda's

Favre clearly can’t have an opinion because he’s white.

Let’s do Favre vs HorseFace MMA style

Shannon Sharpe is the least likable person on his show, and he shares a show with Skip fucking Bayless.

They are both horrible, but Shannon Sharpe is still a top 5 TE of all time.