Share your wisdom

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Let's hear your best advice, creed, motto...help them with your words.

My favorite saying is:

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, THERE YOU ARE

I yanked it from a movie back in the 80s...it always stuck with me through its simplicity and depth.

The Greatest Commandment
Matthew 22:36-40

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

When in New Orleans, remember, 3 Hurricanes are good, 4 are very, very bad.

Lead, follow, or get out the fucking way! We need to bring back shame in doing nothing.

The Greatest Commandment
Matthew 22:36-40

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.
Don't tell me what to do.

If you’re gonna rub one out whilst bathing, make sure you are showering, not taking a bath.

People who have identified themselves as non-binary have just identified themselves as binary by picking a side in the binary/non-binary scale.

Expect the Gators to lose at least one game every season. No matter what.

dont shit where you eat. This includes many things. Dont fuck coworkers, dont steal from your employer, and dont shit where you eat.

My favorite saying is:

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, THERE YOU ARE

I yanked it from a movie back in the 80s...it always stuck with me through its simplicity and depth.
If you lived here, you'd be home by now...

You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd.