Share your wisdom

Not germaine. I wish to know why you think we should be cooperating for the benefit of future generations?
I want my kids to have a greater life than I did. My father wanted me to have a greater life than he did. Every parent who truly loves their children wants them to have lives better than they did.

I want my kids to have a greater life than I did. My father wanted me to have a greater life than he did. Every parent who truly loves their children wants them to have lives better than they did.
Ok, I get that you feel that want your kids have a greater life than you. How does that translate to "we" should feel that way?

Ok, I get that you feel that want your kids have a greater life than you. How does that translate to "we" should feel that way?
Because if you don't, then RP's kids are going to break into your kids homes and steal their stuff

Choose

1. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. - Sir Isaac Newton
2. He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone . . . - Jesus Christ
3. Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time; for that is the stuff life is made of. - Benjamin Franklin
4. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. - Sun-tzu
5. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others. - Confucius
6. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Voltaire
8. Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity, and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor’s of the mind. - Leonardo Da Vinci
9. Carpe diem (Seize the day). - Horace
10. The unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
11. Justice is swift when you attempt to break the laws of Physics - Me

Choose

1. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. - Sir Isaac Newton
2. He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone . . . - Jesus Christ
3. Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time; for that is the stuff life is made of. - Benjamin Franklin
4. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. - Sun-tzu
5. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others. - Confucius
6. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write. - Voltaire
8. Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity, and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor’s of the mind. - Leonardo Da Vinci
9. Carpe diem (Seize the day). - Horace
10. The unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
11. Justice is swift when you attempt to break the laws of Physics - Me
11a. Scars are the medals you get from meeting your limits.

Don't believe everything you hear and only about half of what you see.

You probably pour oil, and most other offset-opening containers, wrong. The opening should be at the top, not the bottom.

1642692960242.png

When a monkey chews on a penis, it's funny in any language.

A bird in hand is better than two in the bushes.

More than two shakes constitutes playing with yourself.

Presenting: The Torus
two dimensions:
240px-Circle_-_black_simple.svg.png
three dimensions:
main-qimg-ce31084f754da63db0b982913edc7b96.gif

four dimensions:

You are a torus, as am I, as is our galaxy, as is the observable universe.