Share your wisdom

Women attract bears. The bears can smell the menstruation.

2 wrongs dont make a right
2 rights dont make up for a wrong
3 rights does make a left though.

I try to heed one I've been admonished with:

Pour cold water warmly :tsk:

The only practical use for cleavage is the storage of cash and credit cards.
Money Thank You GIF by Bounce

In the days of old when men were bold and toilets weren't invented, they left their load in the middle of the road and went home quite contented.

Leadership is an action, not a position.
Create enough value from your work to not be threatened by your level of jackass at work. It's a sliding scale.

Lead, follow, or get out the fucking way! We need to bring back shame in doing nothing.

My father's twist on that saying was "Fuck, fight or hold the light."

You do not motivate people. Rather, you create an environment where they motivate themselves.

Political/Societal Philosophy:

Liberals are good at identifying societal problems, but they're bad at finding ways to fix those problems.
Conservatives are bad at identifying societal problems, but they're good at finding ways to fix problems.

If liberals did not exist, society would deteriorate through complacency.
If conservatives did not exist, society would deteriorate through faulty policy.

Therefore, no matter how much conservatives and liberals dislike each other, we need both mentalities/perspectives to keep our society properly evolving and balanced. Instead of selfishly waging war with each other for power & dominance, we should be cooperating for the benefit of future generations.

Political/Societal Philosophy:

Liberals are good at identifying societal problems, but they're bad at finding ways to fix those problems.
Conservatives are bad at identifying societal problems, but they're good at finding ways to fix problems.

If liberals did not exist, society would deteriorate through complacency.
If conservatives did not exist, society would deteriorate through faulty policy.

Therefore, no matter how much conservatives and liberals dislike each other, we need both mentalities/perspectives to keep our society properly evolving and balanced. Instead of selfishly waging war with each other for power & dominance, we should be cooperating for the benefit of future generations.
Why?

The last sentence.
"Instead of selfishly waging war with each other for power & dominance, we should be cooperating for the benefit of future generations."

Answer already provided. Do you disagree?

"Instead of selfishly waging war with each other for power & dominance, we should be cooperating for the benefit of future generations."

Answer already provided. Do you disagree?
Not germaine. I wish to know why you think we should be cooperating for the benefit of future generations?

hell hath no fury,
like a woman scorned -