Shohei Ohtani

Angels beat the rocks 25-1.

Ohtani was 1-7 with 1 rbi.

Winning Fantasy Football GIF by IBM Sports

I’m betting he’s gonna get more per year for less time. Right now you’re essentially paying for an elite DH and an elite SP, but odds are as he ages, he won’t be able to do both at a high level
The Mets will sign him … 10 years at $60 Million a year. Shohei Ohtani is a great player and appears to be a honorable and respectable person. If I were an owner, I would sign him for a 10 year/$400 million contract. I wouldn’t be in the run for him.

The Mets will sign him … 10 years at $60 Million a year. Shohei Ohtani is a great player and appears to be a honorable and respectable person. If I were an owner, I would sign him for a 10 year/$400 million contract. I wouldn’t be in the run for him.
If the Mets sign him, he’ll fall off a cliff. The Mets are where top free agents go to die

Ohtani leading mlb in slugging at .623. Yordan Alvarez, second place, is only at .589. Oh, and that’s of yesterday. Ohtani homered again tonight. He leads mlb in homers too btw. And rbi. And wrc+

as an Angels fan... i don't see how you don't trade him even though you are so close to the playoffs. you aren't resigning him

as an Angels fan... i don't see how you don't trade him even though you are so close to the playoffs. you aren't resigning him
Why are they out of the running?

He chose them the first time.

Needs to move to Arlington and play with some real ballerz

I was skeptical at first but the guy is amazing

career 141 ERA+
career 143 OPS+

The guy is a beast.

They gave Trout the biggest deal in American sports history.
Not to mention a huge contract for Rendon, and a huge contract for Pujols. I don’t know where the notion that the Angels don’t spend are coming from, they might not spend wisely, but they spend.

And Ohtani brings a lot of ad revenue from Japanese companies too.

If the Angels finish with a winning record this year, I’d consider them the favorites for to sign Ohtani, and unless they just completely fall off the map the next few weeks, I’d be shocked if they traded him

Not to mention a huge contract for Rendon, and a huge contract for Pujols. I don’t know where the notion that the Angels don’t spend are coming from, they might not spend wisely, but they spend.

And Ohtani brings a lot of ad revenue from Japanese companies too.

If the Angels finish with a winning record this year, I’d consider them the favorites for to sign Ohtani, and unless they just completely fall off the map the next few weeks, I’d be shocked if they traded him
They checked off all the boxes for him when leaving Japan.

And are all about massive contracts. I’ve never heard a negative word from him. And he never looks to be distant as a teammate.

He was already doing better than his mvp year. And getting better and better by the day.
And tonight he struck out 10 and hit 2 homers.
#iscyborg