Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Well, should they?

Is it because he ate up all the Cheetos snacks?

Philly mentality?

If Mahomes is eating cheeseburgers with Reid then yes... if not, give credit to Tampa Defense and Brady

But I have been told the past two years Bienemy is the architect for the Chiefs.

Can't tell if this is serious.
It’s not totally serious...but in some ways, this team the last 3 years is probably the most talented team he’ll ever coach (due in part to the massive contract extension Mahomes got).

Can we expect him to win another Super Bowl when the rest of the talent around Mahomes has to be replaced with cheaper alternatives? His teams consistently exhibit the same issues.

I’m a huge fan of Reid but I really don’t know how the guy has only won one Super Bowl.

Is this going to be as long as that should the 49ers move on from Garappolo thread we got immediately after last year's Super Bowl?

Please tell me this is a troll thread.

Ask me in about 7-10 years and I'll have an answer.
Why do yu want your favorite team to go without a HC for 6-9 years?

It’s not totally serious...but in some ways, this team the last 3 years is probably the most talented team he’ll ever coach (due in part to the massive contract extension Mahomes got).

Can we expect him to win another Super Bowl when the rest of the talent around Mahomes has to be replaced with cheaper alternatives? His teams consistently exhibit the same issues.

I’m a huge fan of Reid but I really don’t know how the guy has only won one Super Bowl.

I mean, yes, they'll need to completely do the OL, but outside of that they'll be fine and likely be the SB favorites next year. Mahomes >>>>>>>>> McNabb, Vick, Smith so it really doesn't necessarily matter on some levels what the details are as long as Hill and Kelce are racking up yards; neither of which will go anywhere unless they do stupid shit off the field.

Yes. The publicity from the car crash will not be good

how is that in any way the fault of Andy Reid? his son is a grown man, he's responsible for his own choices in life.
Insane to blame Andy for the actions of his 35 YO adult son. Is Kellen Winslow responsible for his shithead son's actions now?

His kid
Insane to blame Andy for the actions of his 35 YO adult son. Is Kellen Winslow responsible for his shithead son's actions now?
Does Kellen Winslow Sr employ his son professionally, as a leader?

If he hired his fuckup kid as assistant AD or something, yeah, he’d prolly get fired the next day.

His kid

Does Kellen Winslow Sr employ his son professionally, as a leader?

If he hired his fuckup kid as assistant AD or something, yeah, he’d prolly get fired the next day.
Do you think Britt Reid will be retained? If not, then I don't really care to hear it.