Fire andy reid?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
Dumb.

Hell no.

how is that in any way the fault of Andy Reid? his son is a grown man, he's responsible for his own choices in life.
This.

how is that in any way the fault of Andy Reid? his son is a grown man, he's responsible for his own choices in life.

That's 2 now.

How can he be a coach if he can't parent?

The fact Britt is still employed is problematic on its own.

Not many franchises would tolerate this level of indifference.
No charges have been filed yet.

No charges have been filed yet.
Admitted driving drunk while on amphetamines.

That kid dies, he’ll be going away for decades.

Admitted driving drunk while on amphetamines.

Not saying he's innocent, he's a POS IMO but they haven't even filed charges. Yet.

Once they do, fire him.

I doubt that. We don't know all the details yet, but being parked on the side of a highway is dangerous. If Reid was sober, he likely would have avoided the incident, but it was still a dangerous position. That will factor in to reduce the sentence.

...only if they hire Arians and Bowles.

Not saying he's innocent, he's a POS IMO but they haven't even filed charges. Yet.

Once they do, fire him.
Why wait?

They aren’t filing charges until they know if he killed somebody or not.

I doubt that. We don't know all the details yet, but being parked on the side of a highway is dangerous. If Reid was sober, he likely would have avoided the incident, but it was still a dangerous position. That will factor in to reduce the sentence.
You doubt he’s going to prison?

Yeah...and if we are being honest about Reid, his one SB win came in a game where his offense didn’t show up until halfway through the 4th quarter. I love Reid. He is a HOF coach and does A LOT of stuff right. But his record/performance in big games leaves a lot to be desired.
Are we just pretending like the 49ers D last year wasn't significantly better than this Bucs team's D?

Weird take, especially given the other playoff games with Mahomes. I guess those aren't big games now. Only the games you lose are.

Are we just pretending like the 49ers D last year wasn't significantly better than this Bucs team's D?

Weird take, especially given the other playoff games with Mahomes. I guess those aren't big games now. Only the games you lose are.
Obviously, any playoff game is a "big game." But they get progressively bigger as you advance in the playoffs. I give a lot of credit to Andy Reid for getting to so many "big games" but how has he done in the biggest games?

He is 3-5 in conference championship games. I believe he was favored in 7 of those 8 conference championship games and that 6 of the 8 were in his home stadium. He is 1-2 in Super Bowls. In the one season where he did win the Super Bowl, his team needed to come back from double digit deficits in all three playoff games. While that is impressive, it's also a little alarming.

As far as the 2019 49ers D being "significantly better" than the 2020 Bucs D, I'll only say that both ranked 8th in points allowed, though the 49ers were 2nd in yards allowed and Bucs were 6th in yards allowed. If you look at total DVOA for the defense, the 2019 49ers were ranked 2nd and the 2020 Bucs were ranked 5th. I would hardly describe that as significant.

The Niner's defense was good but the Bucs defense is much better.
Compare the secondaries and the front 4. 49ers pass D is tougher.