Poll Should the Chiefs fire Andy Reid?

Fire andy reid?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
what a ridiculously stupid response.

but there is truth to it... but that's not the problem IMO.. it was a nepotism hire, not one based on merits... i mean, he had a checkered past, and was in jail for over a year... to think he was deserving for this job, and would have gotten it if it wasn't for his father is insane...

so, a clear nepotism hire backfires and becomes a distraction for a team playing the SB... that's a lot.. and that has to come down some to Reid... Sure, he should not get fired, but that is more for the team sake than his... But KC should definitely forfeit Andy Reid's 2021 salary, and give it all to charity...

and Andy Needs to take responsibility for this too...

But I have been told the past two years Bienemy is the architect for the Chiefs.
By whom? Nobody with any actual knowledge of football. Bienemy is a play card holder for Reid.

The real question is should threads like this even be started?

Back-to-back Super Bowl appearances and a win but should they fire the coach?

Well, if your name is Jerry Jones maybe.

The real question is should threads like this even be started?

Back-to-back Super Bowl appearances and a win but should they fire the coach?

Well, if your name is Jerry Jones maybe.
Do you think Andy Reid will win another Super Bowl?

By whom? Nobody with any actual knowledge of football. Bienemy is a play card holder for Reid.
Well the past two years every talking head, every hashtag or essentially any time a coaches opening opens up in pro football or heck even seem colleges has been Bienemy is the next big thing but his one job as OC he doesn’t do. It was tongue in cheek that he is responsible for Mahomes though.

but there is truth to it... but that's not the problem IMO.. it was a nepotism hire, not one based on merits... i mean, he had a checkered past, and was in jail for over a year... to think he was deserving for this job, and would have gotten it if it wasn't for his father is insane...

so, a clear nepotism hire backfires and becomes a distraction for a team playing the SB... that's a lot.. and that has to come down some to Reid... Sure, he should not get fired, but that is more for the team sake than his... But KC should definitely forfeit Andy Reid's 2021 salary, and give it all to charity...

and Andy Needs to take responsibility for this too...
agreed on it being a nepotism-hire, but "forfeiting" HIS salary? how exactly does that work, with an employer "forfeiting" an employee's salary? Did you mean to say "withhold his salary and give it to charity"? Either way, absolutely not, that's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Nah, Brady beats everybody, except the Eagles.
high five new york GIF by Gatorade

agreed on it being a nepotism-hire, but "forfeiting" HIS salary? how exactly does that work, with an employer "forfeiting" an employee's salary? Did you mean to say "withhold his salary and give it to charity"? Either way, absolutely not, that's ridiculous.

yes forfeiting was the wrong term. Was typing something else realized it was ridiculous and then took it out.
But I don’t thing giving his salary as charity is a bad idea.

I was just throwing out an idea. So I am willing to debate on what his punishment from the team should be. But he needs to get one. And it needs to be significant. Andy embarrassed the KC franchise as a team and a business.

Well the past two years every talking head, every hashtag or essentially any time a coaches opening opens up in pro football or heck even seem colleges has been Bienemy is the next big thing but his one job as OC he doesn’t do. It was tongue in cheek that he is responsible for Mahomes though.
Yeah, I never understood the hype, either. But it's been pretty clear that the offense is all Andy Reid.

I doubt that. We don't know all the details yet, but being parked on the side of a highway is dangerous. If Reid was sober, he likely would have avoided the incident, but it was still a dangerous position. That will factor in to reduce the sentence.

If you’re parked for an emergency or flat tire, it’s your fault it you hit that car. Throw the book at him.

Do you think Andy Reid will win another Super Bowl?
Why not?

He still has practically the same team he won it with last year.

Now I have a question for you

You are an NFL franchise who just fired the guy who took you to back-to-back Super Bowls. Do you really think any coach worth a damn is going to come work for you?

Why not?

He still has practically the same team he won it with last year.

Now I have a question for you

You are an NFL franchise who just fired the guy who took you to back-to-back Super Bowls. Do you really think any coach worth a damn is going to come work for you?
You're right. I'm sure there are no coaches out there who would want to have Mahomes as their quarterback.