Show yer Pet's ugly mug...

I don't take "shots" at my son as funny. Nothing funny about his life.
Really? NOTHING funny about his life? I've known a few people with disabilities over the years and they've all been pretty funny people who appreciate humor.

And I didn't see @ojb81's joke as a shot at your son, it was a shot at you.

Really? NOTHING funny about his life? I've known a few people with disabilities over the years and they've all been pretty funny people who appreciate humor.

And I didn't see @ojb81's joke as a shot at your son, it was a shot at you.

Would you trade places with him? 41 and Mom has to watch you shower in case you fall?

Would you trade places with him? 41 and Mom has to watch you shower in case you fall?

absolutely nobody here knew that about your son, Hank, at least as far as I know. I know I certainly didn't, for all I knew, Brent could've been one of your drinking/smoking buddies. And even if I had known that, my "shot" had nothing to do with his disability whatsoever.

I know you love your son and will take up for him, you're his Dad and I'm sure you've been a good Dad to him. But, please, try to relax a bit. You have my word that if I knew that "Brent" was your son, and he was disabled as he is, then I wouldn't have made that jest (which, as @RP-29 mentioned, was more towards you than anyone else).

Last edited:
absolutely nobody here knew that about your son, Hank, at least as far as I know. I know I certainly didn't, for all I knew, Brent could've been one of your drinking/smoking buddies. And even if I had known that, my "shot" had nothing to do with his disability whatsoever.

I know you love your son and will take up for him, your his Dad and I'm sure you've been a good Dad to him. But, please, try to relax a bit. You have my word that if I knew that "Brent" was your son, and he was disabled as he is, then I wouldn't have made that jest (which, as @RP-29 mentioned, was more towards you than anyone else).

I've been pretty open about Brent here and the other place. No matter. Nothing fun about epilepsy or cerebral palsy.

I've been pretty open about Brent here and the other place. No matter. Nothing fun about epilepsy or cerebral palsy.
well, please forgive me, as i can't recall ever reading anything about that with your son. and you're correct, nothing fun about that at all.

I know you love your son and will take up for him, your his Dad and I'm sure you've been a good Dad to him. But, please, try to relax a bit. You have my word that if I knew that "Brent" was your son, and he was disabled as he is, then I wouldn't have made that jest (which, as @RP-29 mentioned, was more towards you than anyone else).
I like how you threw a "but" in there and made him the bad guy.

good job.

well, please forgive me, as i can't recall ever reading anything about that with your son. and you're correct, nothing fun about that at all.

You're off the hook.

It's the reason I dislike the "R" word too.

I've said many times that if I was any more relaxed I'd be comatose.

I just take exception to some things.

love all the white knights coming in to defend the shitbag ojb

keep em coming.

bunch of soft motherfuckers in here.
Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

OJB makes funny homo joke.

Hank gets upset because it's a touchy subject for him.

OJB didn't realize this and apologizes.

Hank accepts apology and forgives OJB.

Ill comes in and saves the day for Hank and pats himself on the back, while calling everyone else white knights.

Speaking of the R word....

OJB makes funny homo joke.

Hank gets upset because it's a touchy subject for him.

OJB didn't realize this and apologizes.

Hank accepts apology and forgives OJB.

Ill comes in and saves the day for Hank and pats himself on the back, while calling everyone else white knights.

Speaking of the R word....
Somebody gits it. :suds: