Show yer Pet's ugly mug...

Old Man Bo
00-edMg02miFN_dduZf6Gn66C43Pg5FgrrzfXHDWUAoX9n66YnXVcUNMljU97o6y-5L.jpg
Homies Pouring GIF by Rich Brian

I like how you threw a "but" in there and made him the bad guy.

good job.
Why are you getting involved? It had nothing at all to do with you. He explained it was not meant to demean his son as he didn't know "Brent" was his son from that photo.

There's two pages of you fighting with Gigi ffs.

Stfu already. You are a shit poster.

He is. He's the biggest gotdamn Sissy of them all. Does anyone actually like that MF'er?

Last edited:
Why are you getting involved? It had nothing at all to do with you. Craig explained it was not meant to demean his son as he didn't know "Brent" was his son from that photo.

He is. He's the biggest gotdamn Sissy of them all. Does anyone actually like that MF'er?
I don't dislike him. Kind of indifferent about I'll.

Resized_Resized_20210626_214248.jpeg

This is my old mutt Bella. Hurt her back, and got fat. Used to run like the damn wind. Just am not going to put the old girl through a spine surgery. Not sure she would make it. Just keeping comfortable for now with joint supplements and doggie aspirin.

Why are you getting involved? It had nothing at all to do with you. Craig explained it was not meant to demean his son as he didn't know "Brent" was his son from that photo.

Twasn't me, mang.

View attachment 35298

This is my old mutt Bella. Hurt her back, and got fat. Used to run like the damn wind. Just am not going to put the old girl through a spine surgery. Not sure she would make it. Just keeping comfortable for now with joint supplements and doggie aspirin.
I thought yer wife's name started with a D? Bella? That's nice. Prolly should get her some regular aspirin though.

:heh:
oh, and @ill you can definitely take me backhanded apologizing to Pierre for tasteless jokes off your list. That shit ain't happening.

I thought yer wife's name started with a D? Bella? That's nice. Prolly should get her some regular aspirin though.

:heh:
oh, and @ill you can definitely take me backhanded apologizing to Pierre for tasteless jokes off your list. That shit ain't happening.
You jelly?

View attachment 35298

Congrats on the royal blue water that's so epic it's even a perfect blue through nets!

blue.png

:thumb:

Why are you getting involved? It had nothing at all to do with you. He explained it was not meant to demean his son as he didn't know "Brent" was his son from that photo.

I'm just calling ojb out for a shitty apology.

"I'm sorry, but quit being such a pussy" is not an apology in my mind.