Show yer Pet's ugly mug...

Please stay out of my conversation with Hank. This doesn't involve you.

;)
I thought I was involved in the whole kindle discussion.

Awkward Jennifer Lawrence GIF

Loosen up that collar. Poor thing…

It's her flea and tick collar and she constantly pulls it off. When we are up at the campground I tighten it up a little but I make sure I can still get my fingers under it.

It's normally not that tight though

It's her flea and tick collar and she constantly pulls it off. When we are up at the campground I tighten it up a little but I make sure I can still get my fingers under it.

It's normally not that tight though
Those tick pills are awesome. Work much better than collars. Just have to give them one every six months and they are a bit more pricy.

Those tick pills are awesome. Work much better than collars. Just have to give them one every six months and they are a bit more pricy.

I'll look into that. I just switched to the collars last year bc she had an allergic reaction to k9 advantix and the Frontline version doesn't work for shit

I don't have any pets at this time so I'm feeling a bit left out. I do however have 3 grandpuppies and 1 grand kitten. I don't have any pictures of my daughter's cat, but I do have some of the dogs and I'm gonna show them to you because they are cool. Here we go;

The oldest and most chill right now is a Lab/Shepherd mix that was rescued from somewhere in Kentucky and goes by the name of Henry. He's closing in on 10 yrs old and is too cool for school.

No photo description available.

Once he cleared the first 3 years of being an absolute spaz he went from awesome to most awesome. This ^^^ is Henry chilling at his Villa in West Palm Beach.

Next up is the second grandpuppy and Henry's cousin Loki. Loki is a black lab/great dane mix and is a big lovable dope. He's also a rescue from somewhere in the south and the first 3 years were a thrill ride for sure. He's well behaved now and at 8 yrs old he's showing his age. Still a fucking stud though and seeing the look on the door dash guy's face when 120lb Loki greets him/her is always fun. Here's the goober.

Last, but not least is the youngest pup in the Racer clan, my buddy and Henry's little brother, Apollo. He's a pure bred Doberman Pinscher purchased from a breeder in California. He is another big lovable goober that just happens to strike a pretty imposing figure. Meet Apollo

Hahahaha, sorry couldn't help myself. I'll try again. Here he is at 3-4 months old;

Last edited:
View attachment 33170

Axel. Too smart for his own good. A true soldier in the fetch game, and can open doors at will. It freaks people out, especially when he follows them into the bathroom. Lock the door around this asshole.

My parents had a shepherd that broke into the neighbors house when they were gone for the weekend and decided to stay there.

We were freaking out then my mom gets the phone call saying Tyson was hanging out in their house.

I'll look into that. I just switched to the collars last year bc she had an allergic reaction to k9 advantix and the Frontline version doesn't work for shit
Hope it's not Seresto... did you see all the warnings about the bad side effects? :(

Hope it's not Seresto... did you see all the warnings about the bad side effects? :(

I did and it is not. I can't remember the brand. Vet recommended it

Back