Softball?

Yesterday made it hilariously clear that someone wants OU to stay undefeated and win the natty. Tennessee throws a 2-2 pitch right down the middle of the plate and the ump calls it a ball. Meanwhile OU nearly hits the mascot and Tenn gets rung up. :pound:

That's un-fucking-believable.

50 straight

Nobody beating OU.

Yesterday made it hilariously clear that someone wants OU to stay undefeated and win the natty. Tennessee throws a 2-2 pitch right down the middle of the plate and the ump calls it a ball. Meanwhile OU nearly hits the mascot and Tenn gets rung up. :pound:

LoL
Umps make bad pitching calls all the damn time. You know better.

An ump fucking up a ball or a strike didn't help OU run ruling Tennessee 9-0.

LoL
Umps make bad pitching calls all the damn time. You know better.

An ump fucking up a ball or a strike didn't help OU run ruling Tennessee 9-0.
Moving a batter eyes or a pitchers location because you aren't sure if the ump is going to call a ball a strike or a strike a ball absolutely does affect the game. Anyone that knows baseball or softball knows this.

Moving a batter eyes or a pitchers location because you aren't sure if the ump is going to call a ball a strike or a strike a ball absolutely does affect the game. Anyone that knows baseball or softball knows this.
That ump called one of the Bedlam games. His strike zone was all over the place for both teams for 7 innings. In the first inning both teams needed to throw into a shot glass to get a called strike, the rest of the game his zone moved laterally like crazy. I have no idea how he keeps getting work.

And yes, that pitch yesterday should have been called a strike. Nicole May grooved one in the 5th that should have ended the game, but he missed it as well.

OU vs Stanford @ 11am central today

On to the Championship Series

I'll forsake EVERY gifted softball call for JUST FUCKING ONE call to go our way in foosball.

True story.

I'll forsake EVERY gifted softball call for JUST FUCKING ONE call to go our way in foosball.

True story.
willow smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Coach bud never had a 3peat though.....

willow smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Coach bud never had a 3peat though.....
He couldn't. He won 47 straight games but in those days you could only play in a bowl game every other year. Otherwise he would have like 4 in a row.

Amazing game. Boomer.

Is Jordy Bahl gonna be available after 5 days?

Yeah softball isn't like baseball these girls can pretty much pitch every day if needed. Sandercock the Fsu pitcher pitched the same day as Jordy and is starting tonight as well.

OU wins game one 5-0. Jordy Bahl get one hit on her and she scored OU's first run. One more to go!

15 minutes Let's Go!

Oh God Southwest lesbians making me cheer for the seminoles....