Some people are such pussies

this guy on the left looks happy to be here. everyone else is serious as fuck and this guy is like.. hey its photo op time

View attachment 108578

disclaimer: non political and not talking about the trial nor am i following it....
Orville Redenbachers grandson on the right there, looks like somebody pissed in his popcorn.

I think Jim Schwartz is sexier than Taylor Swift and that doesn't even make me gay.

Do you begin to understand the complete lack of sex appeal this woman posseses or shall I continue?

Taylor Swift isn't ugly, she just doesn't have anything that I consider sexy. Someone wants to show me a photo of Ray Jay railing her, I'd watch it. But without her money and fame she isn't someone that would get a second look from me.

Taylor Swift isn't ugly, she just doesn't have anything that I consider sexy. Someone wants to show me a photo of Ray Jay railing her, I'd watch it. But without her money and fame she isn't someone that would get a second look from me.
Mizzouri 7.... :thumb:

Taylor is not ugly by a longshot......but what she is average....there are sooooo many better looking women out there better looking than.
She looks good when the makeup artists get to do their thing.

Im just not understanding the following she gets.........

Notice how uncomfortable some posters get when I say that Jim Schwartz and Jay Cutler are sexy?

Notice that???

National Coming Out Day isn't til next week.

It’s a week or a day? Asking for a hater friend of mine. You don’t know him. He needs more than 24 hours

It’s a week or a day? Asking for a hater friend of mine. You don’t know him. He needs more than 24 hours
Tell him to take as much time as he needs. Be supportive.

Last edited:
I don’t know man…. If it’s been 30 days?

Those lips and legs…maybe if she puts on some smooth jazz

Notice how uncomfortable some posters get when I say that Jim Schwartz and Jay Cutler are sexy?

Notice that???

only because jim schwartz looks like Sloth all grown up

l-intro-1617837556.jpg

browns-dc-jim-schwartz.jpg