Some people are such pussies

this guy on the left looks happy to be here. everyone else is serious as fuck and this guy is like.. hey its photo op time

1697922951119.png
disclaimer: non political and not talking about the trial nor am i following it....

Look at the guy between him and Trump photo bombing them with a ram it in his ass gesture! hahaha

mmm.JPG

Taylor Swift just doesn’t have the train wreck, white trash vibe that I look for. Give me Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan any day

Taylor Swift just doesn’t have the train wreck, white trash vibe that I look for. Give me Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan any day

You're not happy until they're stealing your money out of those Crown Royal sacks. For me, the bitch has to be an earner.

you lost me at…
Taylor Swift s pussy fucking pussies.
Taylor Swift Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Memba when a blonde white guy popped his ass and he coughed up the ball in the Super Bowl?

Anyone see this:

This should tell her to stay away....
Gotta love those Pats fans......
What happened exactly? Did some big ol’ Patriots player prevent her Travis from getting a 1st down or something?

I never cared for the ‘Swiftie’ hype. It’s about as relevant to the NFL as the “End Racism” message in the end zone, only not as long lasting. Once these two inevitably break up, she’ll never be seen around a football field again.

Memba when a blonde white guy popped his ass and he coughed up the ball in the Super Bowl?

He’s probably still bitter. Ask him who’s leading the League in rushing this year.

What happened exactly? Did some big ol’ Patriots player prevent her Travis from getting a 1st down or something?

I never cared for the ‘Swiftie’ hype. It’s about as relevant to the NFL as the “End Racism” message in the end zone, only not as long lasting. Once these two inevitably break up, she’ll never be seen around a football field again.

He’s probably still bitter. Ask him who’s leading the League in rushing this year.
God,I hope they break up soon,you cant watch the NFL talk shows without her being brought up........

Anyways,they showed her on the jumbotron and NE fans were booing......
The video even showed Mahomes wife laughing at her......

Hopefully she gets the message and decides to stay away.....

I mean, Mendenhall kinda sticks his foot in his mouth a good bit, McCaffrey is better than he ever thought about being.

But while you could put together a good all white offense, and even have a solid D-line and a couple of good linebackers and safeties, I don’t think there’s even a white CB in the NFL.

Black team isn’t making many PATs or FGs, but their receivers would be unstoppable and too much for the white team to overcome. He does have a point there

I mean, Mendenhall kinda sticks his foot in his mouth a good bit, McCaffrey is better than he ever thought about being.

But while you could put together a good all white offense, and even have a solid D-line and a couple of good linebackers and safeties, I don’t think there’s even a white CB in the NFL.

Black team isn’t making many PATs or FGs, but their receivers would be unstoppable and too much for the white team to overcome. He does have a point there
Take the rules back to the 80's and they'd be fine.

I think it's kinda humorous how black people want everything segregated now. We live in bizzaro world.