Songs you hate

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
I can't stand this song and I can't stand that country radio even plays it.

I hope every dude she dates fucks her mom.

Keiran Lee Reaction GIF

Anything off the "Grease" soundtrack. There's some kind of sensory-induced hypnosis (reference "The Naked Gun") that puts me into an instantaneous frenzy of violent anger when a note of that vile shit hits my ears.

I freaked my son out one day a few years back. I was walking through a store with him & my wife and one of those songs came on their radio. I went from totally chill to instant literal-red-faced flaming rage and my son hollered in the store "holy shit, dad!?!" I turned to my wife and said "I gotta get the fuck out of here. Now." and I damn near sprinted out of the store. Hopped in my vehicle and cranked some Slipknot to cleanse myself.

Anything off the "Grease" soundtrack. There's some kind of sensory-induced hypnosis (reference "The Naked Gun") that puts me into an instantaneous frenzy of violent anger when a note of that vile shit hits my ears.

I freaked my son out one day a few years back. I was walking through a store with him & my wife and one of those songs came on their radio. I went from totally chill to instant literal-red-faced flaming rage and my son hollered in the store "holy shit, dad!?!" I turned to my wife and said "I gotta get the fuck out of here. Now." and I damn near sprinted out of the store. Hopped in my vehicle and cranked some Slipknot to cleanse myself.
Your taste in music sucks. Just saying.

I’m officially old. I don’t think I’ve heard most of the songs listed here.

Anyone who says someone else's taste in music sucks is a pompous self-righteous jackwad. Just saying.
Anyone who says someone else's taste in music sucks is an unjustly, pompous, self-righteous jackwad. Just saying. Sorry, I don't change quotes, but his pompousness and self-righteousness is without any validation.

wow

fucking psychopath...

Anyone who says someone else's taste in music sucks is an unjustly, pompous, self-righteous jackwad. Just saying. Sorry, I don't change quotes, but his pompousness and self-righteousness is without any validation.
Fair correction. :yo:

I always change the radio when Jane's Addiction comes on

I don't know if it is because I heard it so many times when I was a kid or what, but really just don't like their stuff....especially Caught Stealing.

When I hear those dogs back, I hit the button

wow

fucking psychopath...
We all have a layer of "psychopath" in us, but many of us never discover the trigger. I discovered mine.

And that shit is very real. My family regularly teases each other over things like that, but no one fucks with me over this because I turn into a "mushroom cloud laying motherfucker" 1000 times greater than when Jules Winnfield was picking up itty bitty pieces of brain and skull.

We all have a layer of "psychopath" in us, but many of us never discover the trigger. I discovered mine.

And that shit is very real. My family regularly teases each other over things like that, but no one fucks with me over this because I turn into a "mushroom cloud laying motherfucker" 1000 times greater than when Jules Winnfield was picking up itty bitty pieces of brain and skull.
maybe you should see a therapist...

Is that your final answer?