Songs you hate

this song makes me gag. a pox upon the jackass record executives that gave shawn mullins a contract. a pox, i say!

I never heard that song but I'll take your word for it.

Anything off the "Grease" soundtrack. There's some kind of sensory-induced hypnosis (reference "The Naked Gun") that puts me into an instantaneous frenzy of violent anger when a note of that vile shit hits my ears.

I freaked my son out one day a few years back. I was walking through a store with him & my wife and one of those songs came on their radio. I went from totally chill to instant literal-red-faced flaming rage and my son hollered in the store "holy shit, dad!?!" I turned to my wife and said "I gotta get the fuck out of here. Now." and I damn near sprinted out of the store. Hopped in my vehicle and cranked some Slipknot to cleanse myself.
I love Grease songs. Brings back good memories of childhood, and Olivia Newton John is so hot. yum yum! She's the one that I want. The one that I want... oh oh oooh

I love Grease songs. Brings back good memories of childhood, and Olivia Newton John is so hot. yum yum! She's the one that I want. The one that I want... oh oh oooh

episode 8 fighting GIF

That movie has a great message for young girls. If the guy you like isn’t that into you, try going a little trashier. It’s certainly worked for all of the women I’ve dated.

This is a song that could annoy the hell out of a lot of people.

Anything off the "Grease" soundtrack. There's some kind of sensory-induced hypnosis (reference "The Naked Gun") that puts me into an instantaneous frenzy of violent anger when a note of that vile shit hits my ears.

I freaked my son out one day a few years back. I was walking through a store with him & my wife and one of those songs came on their radio. I went from totally chill to instant literal-red-faced flaming rage and my son hollered in the store "holy shit, dad!?!" I turned to my wife and said "I gotta get the fuck out of here. Now." and I damn near sprinted out of the store. Hopped in my vehicle and cranked some Slipknot to cleanse myself.
you-have-a-problem-you-should-have-yourself-checked.gif

you gotta be the only sumbitch left on planet earth that still likes that song :dhd:

No not really,I dont mind that song.....theres a ton more worse than that.

Itd be better if the topic was popular songs you absolutley hate.......Because theres a lot of songs I absoltuley abhor.......

No not really,I dont mind that song.....theres a ton more worse than that.

Itd be better if the topic was popular songs you absolutley hate.......Because theres a lot of songs I absoltuley abhor.......

your solution is to have a temper tantrum and find the quickest source of a different type of shitty music?

Idk if getting upset and leaving a store is "having a temper tantrum" but ok.

Slipknot does suck balls though.