Songs you hate

Idk if getting upset and leaving a store is "having a temper tantrum" but ok.

Slipknot does suck balls though.
it comes off as a little more than just "get upset, left the store"

per RP:
I went from totally chill to instant literal-red-faced flaming rage and my son hollered in the store "holy shit, dad!?!" I turned to my wife and said "I gotta get the fuck out of here. Now." and I damn near sprinted out of the store. Hopped in my vehicle and cranked some Slipknot to cleanse myself.

Aloe Blacc - "I'm the man"
That stupid "Whatever it takes" song by (I think) Imagine Dragons?
Linkin Park - "Iridescent", "Heavy"
Three Days Grace - "The Mountain"

Last edited:
Aloe Blacc - "I'm the man"
That stupid "Whatever it takes" song by (I think) Imagine Dragons?
Linkin Park - "Iridescent", "Heavy"
Three Days Grace - "The Mountain"
Always reminds me of this....

also, Tosh is hilarious.

I always change the radio when Jane's Addiction comes on

I don't know if it is because I heard it so many times when I was a kid or what, but really just don't like their stuff....especially Caught Stealing.

When I hear those dogs back, I hit the button
What other Jane’s song do you ever hear on the radio? Maybe Jane Says?

Avoiding Jane’s Addiction on the radio has to be one of the easiest tasks that’s ever been.

Anyone who says someone else's taste in music sucks is a pompous self-righteous jackwad. Just saying.
I’d agree, except Gigi has kid rock and matchbox 20 on his favorites list. He’s proof someone can have an objectively bad taste in music.

What other Jane’s song do you ever hear on the radio? Maybe Jane Says?

Avoiding Jane’s Addiction on the radio has to be one of the easiest tasks that’s ever been.
Jane Says

and both get played on the stations I listen to...and I change it when it comes on

motherfuck, I hate that song. And no, I didn't listen to it. Instantly put it on pause and posted it. Leave it to you newcomers to listen to. Some of ya might like it.

CCR's cover is way better.

Off-key mumbling to jazzy spirals to nowhere. I have no idea why this song is elite level beloved…

I’d agree, except Gigi has kid rock and matchbox 20 on his favorites list. He’s proof someone can have an objectively bad taste in music.
If Rob Thomas has done a cover of Wagon Wheel, I’d like to hear it.

And then share it with TB.

Of all the song that have had some relevance (made it into the charts), this is easily the most cringe worthy song I've ever heard; easily!

Of all the song that have had some relevance (made it into the charts), this is easily the most cringe worthy song I've ever heard; easily!

I like it.

It was a different time and I have always thought Anka had a good voice.

Could do without the woman's part though lol

Fucking hate this song. Such untalented garbage.