GAME South Carolina @ Florida 12pm ET ESPN

Well this was fun. See you all next year

Funny, if I had to pick any team in the SEC to get help from refs (with the exception of Nick Saban Alabama), it would be Florida.
The refs are the only reason they beat SCAR last year. And remember that game against Kentucky when the game clock was at 0, Kentucky had the lead, but they let the Gaytors run another play anyways?

Funny, if I had to pick any team in the SEC to get help from refs (with the exception of Nick Saban Alabama), it would be Florida.
iron man eye roll GIF

This pleases me

The refs are the only reason they beat SCAR last year. And remember that game against Kentucky when the game clock was at 0, Kentucky had the lead, but they let the Gaytors run another play anyways?

I remember years ago, Vandy had Florida beat in the Swamp and the refs called a very lame unsportsman conduct penalty against Vandy after they score the TD. The guy didn't taunt, he just got excited and celebrated. It ended up costing Vandy the game.

Dawg complains about Gators complaining about refs while complaining the refs gave Gators a TD.

Holy shit - we scored already? I just had to put a couple more sheets of styrofoam under my work dock - couldn't have taken 15 minutes.

That was quick.

Holy shit - we scored already? I just had to put a couple more sheets of styrofoam under my work dock - couldn't have taken 15 minutes.

That was quick.
Well, the refs helped expedite things, as usual

I mentioned a missed hold... That's it. I didn't claim the refs let them score.

Fukking dwags and vols crying refs in this thread, and claiming its their superiors. Unbelievable. :crazy:

South Carolina 3rd down defense and tackling is terrible

Well, the league already said it was a pick play. Y'all cry refs because you're all entitled little fucks that want participation trophies.

They went to the expert and the dood said in the SEC that was not a....

picking nose GIF by Foo Fighters

Toney ran the correct direction that time.

Dwag? Vol? What now?

Grantham dialed up a nice 3rd down that last stop. Impressed.

One bad penalty

I remember 3-4. I don't think we would have won the game but we were really starting to scare Bama and had momentum and then the refs starting to bail you guys out. It was embarassing.

They also gave us a really dumb penalty the year before as well when you guys were already blowing us off. I felt like that was kind of classless by the refs.

However, I would take SEC reffing anyday over Pac12 or B1G reffing. I feel like we have better refs than other leagues.